Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham Lass..... who remembers when that was a thing?

nintchdbpict0003702517851-e1512145796167.jpg

Why does anyone growing up be like “I want to be a West Ham fan?” I could see the appeal on Chelsea and Woolwich. But West Ham are shit all over everything.

Does anyone think before crossing the street "Ah' I'd really fancy getting hit by a bus?"
I don't think they do. It is just unfortunate event of life.

It happens you get run over by bus. It happens that ppl become Wet Spam fans. Which of the options is better? Hard to say...

Does anyone think before crossing the street "Ah' I'd really fancy getting hit by a bus?"
I don't think they do. It is just unfortunate event of life.

It happens you get run over by bus. It happens that ppl become Wet Spam fans. Which of the options is better? Hard to say...
At least the pain from the bus is over quickly

Why does anyone growing up be like “I want to be a West Ham fan?” I could see the appeal on Chelsea and Woolwich. But West Ham are shit all over everything.
I've said this before but....My brother was a Spam fan, but this was back in the 60's (Moore, Peters, Hurst), but in reality he was really a Martin Peters fan. So when Peters moved to Spurs, he changed to Spurs, and as I was very young at the time, I had a lucky escape.

We seem to have attracted a number of new guests to this thread. Good work SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy .

It must be nice to come and warm your cockles over here for a few minutes before skulking back to the depressing confines of KUMB and the begrudging realisation that the only reason you aren't the biggest fucking laughing stock of a club in the Premier League is because Newcastle are still hanging about.

We seem to have attracted a number of new guests to this thread. Good work SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy .

It must be nice to come and warm your cockles over here for a few minutes before skulking back to the depressing confines of KUMB and the begrudging realisation that the only reason you aren't the biggest fucking laughing stock of a club in the Premier League is because Newcastle are still hanging about.

GSB make Mike Ashley look like Jeff Bezos

I've said this before but....My brother was a Spam fan, but this was back in the 60's (Moore, Peters, Hurst), but in reality he was really a Martin Peters fan. So when Peters moved to Spurs, he changed to Spurs, and as I was very young at the time, I had a lucky escape.
Did he watched West Ham win the World Cup? Lucky bastard.

Back
Top Bottom