Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanyama is currently playing for Kenya so whilst international break is frustrating, it's good that two players needing match fitness can get some game time whilst on their international break.
The fitter and stronger Wanyama gets, the better -
whilst I have my doubts he'll get to where he was 2 years ago, he's still worth having around the squad.
You'd better not check the 'Wanyama thread' then...
:pochfacepalm:

by il_martello_di_genovesi on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Easy to make these lists:

1) Think they are world beaters even though they haven't won a trophy for 10 years.
2) Already talking about the league cup match as 'nothing' even though it's the only trophy they have won in over 25 years.
3) Have come to us twice when going for the title and lost both times.
4) Were involved in a 2 horse title race with Leicester, and came 3rd...
5) Talk about us going unbeaten as if we think we are brilliant, yet spoke about how brave and fantastic they were against Barcelona...yet still lost, and that's to a Barca team who failed to beat Girona and Leganes before this. They think putting pressure on a bigger team is a success. (Juventus last year aswell).
6) Been crying about having to play in the Europa League for years, and will get to return to it in a couple of months (Priceless).
7) They are *****
8) They are *****
9) They are *****
10) They are *****.

Please beat these ****ing tossers twice in a row.
icon_crest.gif

I think we have got them rattled. Funny old bunch these Knees up muvva braaaaan, apples & pears, jellied eel munching mockneys who consider themselves proper East End cock-er-nees when in reality 99% of them are like extras from TOWIE only without the class or education.

Fight the Power! but only until the Derby & Joan club get bought off by Brady & are told to put the frighteners on then slink off with your tails between your legs.

1) Think they are world beaters even though they haven't won a trophy for 10 years.
2) Already talking about the league cup match as 'nothing' even though it's the only trophy they have won in over 25 years.
5) Talk about us going unbeaten as if we think we are brilliant, yet spoke about how brave and fantastic they were against Barcelona...yet still lost, and that's to a Barca team who failed to beat Girona and Leganes before this. They think putting pressure on a bigger team is a success. (Juventus last year aswell).
6) Been crying about having to play in the Europa League for years, and will get to return to it in a couple of months (Priceless).
7) They are *****
8) They are *****
9) They are *****
10) They are *****.

icon_crest.gif

I think we have got them rattled. Funny old bunch these Knees up muvva braaaaan, apples & pears, jellied eel munching mockneys who consider themselves proper East End cock-er-nees when in reality 99% of them are like extras from TOWIE only without the class or education.

Fight the Power! but only until the Derby & Joan club get bought off by Brady & are told to put the frighteners on then slink off with your tails between your legs.

I seem to have upset a few of our dear caravan dwelling neighbours.

Another thing I should add to my list is when they TRY to have a go at us they HAVE to use other clubs as they know they can’t compete with us on any front.

It’s always “ you’re in Woolwich’s shadow”
Etc etc.
Not one thing can they lord it over us :dembelelol:

I seem to have upset a few of our dear caravan dwelling neighbours.

Another thing I should add to my list is when they TRY to have a go at us they HAVE to use other clubs as they no they can’t compete with us on any front.

It’s always “ you’re in Woolwich’s shadow”
Etc etc.
Not one thing can they lord it over us :dembelelol:

Apart from the 10k they take to every away game of course. You might even be tempted to call it 'next level support'.

'Mugged off by Brady & the Dildo Brothers' what an epitaph to bring a pointless existence to an end.

7) They are *****
8) They are *****
9) They are *****
10) They are *****.

icon_crest.gif

Fair play that is one hell of a list.

It ticks all the boxes that I would expect someone with a very low IQ to produce and probably only took a couple of days to complete.

Aside from most points being based on guess work and tired, cliched media assumptions I really think points 7 through to 10 show the intellect we are up against.

Fair play that is one hell of a list.

It ticks all the boxes that I would expect someone with a very low IQ to produce and probably only took a couple of days to complete.

Aside from most points being based on guess work and tired, cliched media assumptions I really think points 7 through to 10 show the intellect we are up against.

I love how they laugh at us for not winning anything for 10 years when they have won fuck all for 38. I'm sure they don't realise that 38 is more than 10.
I like how they laugh at us for losing to Barcelona in the CL, something they have never managed nor never will, their best European achievement is getting to the Europa qualifiers via the fair play, only to lose to Astra Goo Goo.:dembelelol:
I like how they laugh at us for coming 3rd when this is their best ever achievement and have a yearly reunion even though it was 32 years ago.:dembelelol:

Safe to say they are not the brightest lot.
Remind me again, why are the known as the thickest, brain dead, knuckle dragging, half heads in the country?

I love how they laugh at us for not winning anything for 10 years when they have won fuck all for 38. I'm sure they don't realise that 38 is more than 10.
I like how they laugh at us for losing to Barcelona in the CL, something they have never managed nor never will, their best European achievement is getting to the Europa qualifiers via the fair play, only to lose to Astra Goo Goo.:dembelelol:
I like how they laugh at us for coming 3rd when this is their best ever achievement and have a yearly reunion even though it was 32 years ago.:dembelelol:

Safe to say they are not the brightest lot.
Remind me again, why are the known as the thickest, brain dead, knuckle dragging, half heads in the country?

One of them came on here bragging that they were the 2nd British team to win a European trophy. He disappeared after I told him we were the first. He had no idea. Silly cunt.

Last edited:
One of them came on here bragging that they were the 2nd British team to win the Cup Winners Cup. He disappeared after I told him we were the first. He had no idea. Silly cunt.

I find it hilarious that club attracts so many brain dead people. Try to have an argument with one without them mentioning Woolwich in their come back.

I find it hilarious that club attracts so many brain dead people. Try to have an argument with one without them mentioning Woolwich in their come back.

I generally find that conversing with spam fans evokes responses ranging from grunts, sign language, screaming and violence.

It's hard to know where spam fans sit on the evolutionary ladder, somewhere between homo erectus and an ape with little self awareness I think.

I generally find that conversing with spam fans evokes responses ranging from grunts, sign language, screaming and violence.

It's hard to know where spam fans sit on the evolutionary ladder, somewhere between homo erectus and an ape with little self awareness I think.

Only they could worship someone who spent his career begging for a move to us.

It's like us having a stand in the new stadium call the Sol Campbell stand..

Back
Top Bottom