Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dp9a_SAUcAAcsFi.jpg

seriously fella?
It's not about hate, it's about recognising whats going on in front of you. Sissoko has a great engine and a massive physical presence, and there's no doubt - he had a great game - by his standards.

But don't make this into some unfair campaign of hate, it really isn't. We all want the lad to do well - he's wearing a Spurs shirt!

Dier would been beheaded long ago if applied measure any similar

7 of 9 with only a GD of +9 suggests we are living on the edge. But to come away from a tough away fixture with 3, to be where we are in the table with so many players still rounding into form, is a real boost. I think the best is in front of us still.

Atkinson should have been pulled at half. That is not acceptable referring at this level of football. I’d be embarrassed if a ref was that bad in the MLS.

I felt that should have been a red card on the tackle against Lucas. He slid in, studs up right into his planted leg. Potentially a leg breaker, and it was even a foul? Unreal. And to listen to the Spam fans raining down boos for it was just as ridiculous.

I realize that I’m biased, but that’s a red all day in my opinion.

Big three points! The players will start getting it in their heads that we could be in a really interesting race this year if things start clicking. With players to return from injury we could be in an interesting position as the year comes to a close.

Cracking three points without really having much verve in many moments we've taken part in this season, impressive stuff

hopefully the injuries in a wierd sort of way will help players like dele, eriksen, moussa who have been in need of a break which they didnt really get over the summer - Kane is in desperate need of a break, not even referring to his goal scoring form, simply that his running off the ball has become almost non existent in the 2nd half of games

Back
Top Bottom