Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If a fly keeps buzzing around your face demanding your attention, eventually you swot the irritating fuck. Nothing wrong with taking some pleasure in the act.

If there are any spammers reading this thread, I’d genuinely like to know how you define a ‘rival’. You must realise that our animosity is almost entirely directed at Woolwich and Chelsea, and that Spam matter to us about as much as Palace, Fulham, or QPR?

Great post , all this pretending they are no different to Swansea or WBA gets on my tits.

I would enjoy squashing this club out of existence given the chance in the happy certainty that they fucking started this ' rivalry ' and we could finish it.

I’m famous :freundgoal:

From KUMB..Knees up Mother Brown Forum: View topic - ⚽ West Ham Utd v Tottenham Hotspur: match thread (20/10)

Had a quick look on The Fighting Cock forum..... deary me they are a sad, bitter lot.

Was looking to see how long it took for them to mention 'our cup final' - didn't have to look too far as it was the 2nd post!!

Someone has written post with twenty-something points about why they hate everything about us, half the site seems to have added to it. But they definitely don't care about us at all.
icon_lol.gif

———————————————————————————————————————

Here's the original list. Hard to argue with 6,7,12,13,14 & 17
icon_biggrin.gif

1) They are West Ham
2) They have only ever won 4 trophies.
3) They haven't won a trophy for 38 years
4) They think they are our rivals
5) Their all time hero ( Noble ) has NEVER managed to get in some pretty shitty England squads
6) They rent an athletics stadium
7) Their stadium in general
8) They have won 2 league games and this is their best season ever.
9) They thought being unbeaten in 4 was world beating
10) They haven't finished above us for years.
11) They got dumped out of Europa qualifiers by Astra Goo Goo TWICE.
12) They have lost more at their rented stadium than they have won.
13) They have to keep that stadium for another 97 years.
14) They pay Andy Carroll 100k a week.
15) In the last 2 seasons they finished 35 & 41 points behind us.
16) The only time they go to Europe is on their Holidays.
17) They are run by Karren Brady
18) They have a bubble making machine like the ones for kids parties.
19) They have a Boys of 86 reunion even though they won NOTHING that year.
20) They are West ham.

I Didn't say "20 reasons why we hate them" you thick Cunts,
I said "20 West Ham facts that just proves what a small time banter club they are"
There is only one reason I hate them, and that is because they fucking exist.
PIKEY CUNTS.

West ham United is an anagram of "unmade wet shit

Not sure if that means anything.

Ps
One more 'n' and it could have been
Mundane wet shit
Mick that's a great piece of work ... only begs the question why have you not alerted this to us sooner

Running with it

It's therefore really close to mandem if we swopped the 'U' for an 'M'

I know mandem is slang for a group of blokes but it is spawned from the Latin and it originally means a collective of disreputable characters

It's almost too perfect

Mandem wet shit

Sky or Woolwich TV are constantly not showing replays of fouls against Tottenham players and have a gooner Alan Smith giving his biased commentary on Spurs games. This will happen in the West Spam game as the "Happy" Hammers are their dirtiest against Spurs because of anti-semitism.

Here is the official complaint form if you wish to complaint to them about it. Say no to Alan Smith on Spurs games!
Contact us | Sky.com

Sky or Woolwich TV are constantly not showing replays of fouls against Tottenham players and have a gooner Alan Smith giving his biased commentary on Spurs games. This will happen in the West Spam game as the "Happy" Hammers are their dirtiest against Spurs because of anti-semitism.

Here is the official complaint form if you wish to complaint to them about it. Say no to Alan Smith on Spurs games!
Contact us | Sky.com

This is a bit small time mate... who gives a fuck

My favourite thing about West Ham recently was the 'GSB' out fiasco. The half-hearted protests, the so called boycotts and various marches.

Brady buys off the ICF Derby and Joan club and hey presto, it all goes away under threatof violence against their own fans.

If ever the phrase 'all mouth and no trousers' was appropriate for a set of fans it is them. Embarrassing.

Aurier played for Ivory Coast the other day and Wanyama is currently playing for Kenya so whilst international break is frustrating, it's good that two players needing match fitness can get some game time whilst on their international break.

The fitter and stronger Wanyama gets, the better - whilst I have my doubts he'll get to where he was 2 years ago, he's still worth having around the squad.

My favourite thing about West Ham recently was the 'GSB' out fiasco. The half-hearted protests, the so called boycotts and various marches.

Brady buys off the ICF Derby and Joan club and hey presto, it all goes away under threatof violence against their own fans.

If ever the phrase 'all mouth and no trousers' was appropriate for a set of fans it is them. Embarrassing.
Darby and Joan .....:pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom