Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

felt players delayed the pass as they were run with the ball,
Kane, Lucas, & Lamela all appeared to run 2 more steps before passing not giving man receiving ball enough room to run into towards goal, instead they were forced down the side of the penalty box

And the most clueless post of the day goes to this Tit..
You can’t see if it’s a penalty at the opposite end in a normal ground, but saying he saw that it was a pen at a ground that has 3 different postcodes is as laughable as it gets.
Lots of them blaming the ref for their defeat, but it’s funny that none of them mention the only decision the ref got badly wrong and that was that Snotgrass should have walked for a tackle on Lucas.
Bless em.....

I was sitting right at the other end of the pitch ad well back, but I went up for the pen when Diangana went down and asked the guy next to me how Winks had played the ball. Of course, being so far away, I couldn't be sure, but, seeing it on the TV, I am now seething. Winks gets nowhere near the ball but just takes Grady out.

If I could see it from where I was, it is disgusting that the ref and the assistant (who, of course, spotted the Arnie offside well enough) didn't see it.

Also, I am not entirely convinced Lamela wasn't fractionally offside for the goal, and Kane definitely was and, if you watch closely, he actually ducks away from the ball as it travels to Lamela, so how is that not being active? But, no analysis of that obviously.

I'm also surprised that they didn't show Antonio's shot in the last minute, as it looked quite close from where I was.

:dembelelol:

What happens if Inter beat a Messi free Barca twice? we will probably then have an opportunity to knock Barca out in the last game ... pretty sure Inter would be OK with that ....

We can still end up with 12 points if we win all our games.

If Barcelona and Inter both win 1 each against each other, they end up with 12 points too. Comes down to goal difference or whatever criteria gets used when points are equal.

If they get even 1 draw between themselves, then the loser of the second game then finishes 3rd with 10 points and winner finishes with 13 points.

Of course this is on the assumption then everyone beats the shit out of psv. If any of them drop points vs psv then things look even better.

The CL is still totally doable in my view. But we really must win this next game.

And the most clueless post of the day goes to this Tit..
You can’t see if it’s a penalty at the opposite end in a normal ground, but saying he saw that it was a pen at a ground that has 3 different postcodes is as laughable as it gets.
Lots of them blaming the ref for their defeat, but it’s funny that none of them mention the only decision the ref got badly wrong and that was that Snotgrass should have walked for a tackle on Lucas.
Bless em.....

I was sitting right at the other end of the pitch ad well back, but I went up for the pen when Diangana went down and asked the guy next to me how Winks had played the ball. Of course, being so far away, I couldn't be sure, but, seeing it on the TV, I am now seething. Winks gets nowhere near the ball but just takes Grady out.

If I could see it from where I was, it is disgusting that the ref and the assistant (who, of course, spotted the Arnie offside well enough) didn't see it.

Also, I am not entirely convinced Lamela wasn't fractionally offside for the goal, and Kane definitely was and, if you watch closely, he actually ducks away from the ball as it travels to Lamela, so how is that not being active? But, no analysis of that obviously.

I'm also surprised that they didn't show Antonio's shot in the last minute, as it looked quite close from where I was.

Clueless wankers, the lot of them,
:dembelefingers:

I had a few too many sherbets last night and ended up passing out just before the Lamela goal. My bad, you know how it is.
I don't know what the DPD is, but it sounds intense. Enjoy your Sunday

Deep Penetrating Dildo?

I love Sundays.....

article-1209028-062E9BB0000005DC-244_634x335.jpg

GorgeousThoseGnu-size_restricted.gif

So despite Westham losing their cup final, check the westham Facebook page and you got a few fans on there boasting about Kane being in Diop's pocket:dembelelol:

They are honestly the most pathetic bunch of supporters on the planet.

Dippers run them close though

Just read Blakey ‘s pile of crap on the ratings thread

Was out all day with family so watched the extended highlights late last night which rounded off a brilliant day

My take on the game was that it typified a scratchy 1-0 win where the result mattered more than the performance
Snodgrasses’ challenge on Lucas was a disgrace and warranted a straight red
We deserved our win
Sissoko awesome
Good game time for Dembele and Eriksen ready for Wednesday

21 points after 9 games and two points from the top will do me!

AND 7 points clear of ManU
Now for Leicester to do us a favour tomorrow

Dippers had a “hard fought” win yesterday......
We “laboured” to a win......this is the evening standard reporting! A London paper to boot,yet our injury list is scary and bare in mind West Ham stick in against us about the only game of the season they care about! Dippers at full strength except for Mane playing Huddersfield bottom of the league haven’t won a game and conceded the most goals you’d think they were Barcelona the way it’s reported! It’s going to be intolerable if the win anything.

Just seen the spammer from next door.
Asked him about his birthday, bless him.
Apparently, he had a “quiet night in” after the game.
In fairness to him, he was gracious enough to say that they were outsung on the terraces (well done Yids in attendance) & not good enough to break us down on the pitch.
“Fuckin Lloris throwing in a worldie after being pissed since the World Cup final” was a personal favourite.
Seems to be a bit of a theme doing the rounds about our “overly defensive” approach until you ask them if they’d have taken a 1-0 win and a defensive performance away at our place. They have no answer then other than a scowling “of course”.
Hope we smash them again on Halloween. Probably won’t see the old cunt again til new year if that happens.

Dippers had a “hard fought” win yesterday......
We “laboured” to a win......this is the evening standard reporting! A London paper to boot,yet our injury list is scary and bare in mind West Ham stick in against us about the only game of the season they care about! Dippers at full strength except for Mane playing Huddersfield bottom of the league haven’t won a game and conceded the most goals you’d think they were Barcelona the way it’s reported! It’s going to be intolerable if the win anything.

I thought they were fortunate to scrape the win

Klopp is still a cunt whatever they do

They played the first half with one striker, at home ffs. Embarrassed when our fans showed no empathy to the lad carried off on a stretcher, we don't do that.
As for the smoke bombs, that was the only flare they showed all day. If only we had won a 'hard fought' game away 1-0 like the dippers.

Back
Top Bottom