New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely! A right mess, these are my “We’re out all day, with rain, Regent’s Park zoo, carrying push chairs up and down stairs because TFL are real cunts” shoes!

Edit: I really hope they sort WHL train station out, had to carry load of stuff down all 3 flights, it looked like they are doing work on it but again nothing solid/finished. With double capacity people will be doing a Wembley and leaving on 82 just to get home

Invest in a decent pair of boots Mensa. It doesn’t go to be improperly shod. Enjoy your visit.

Invest in a decent pair of boots Mensa. It doesn’t go to be improperly shod. Enjoy your visit.

or just go Gore Tex ... winter is coming.
merrell-gore-tex-helt-nya-stl-40-40-41-vardag-sneakers-goteborg-6596031.jpg

I was talking more about the management of this. They have only just sent season tickets out and then there is another delay. The notion that we could have moved in back in August is beyond absurd - how on earth did they ever think this?
They let their optimism get the better of them....they forgot that they were Spurs for a mad minute...

Well, I know that the season isn't summed up by what it offers me personally, but honestly I've written this one off. I've not been able to attend games this year for reasons I cannot change - premature baby, my wife's health etc - but I had been hoping for Burnley. I'm now consigning myself to it being next season. It's just too much work, booking days off work (which isn't at all easy), and fitting it around anything like a normal life. It isn't realistic.

Season 19/20. Have at you.
Hope all is well with you and yours buddy.

Strength to the wife and little one

Well, I know that the season isn't summed up by what it offers me personally, but honestly I've written this one off. I've not been able to attend games this year for reasons I cannot change - premature baby, my wife's health etc - but I had been hoping for Burnley. I'm now consigning myself to it being next season. It's just too much work, booking days off work (which isn't at all easy), and fitting it around anything like a normal life. It isn't realistic.

Well your baby and wife are just far more important.
So it’s the best attitude to have. Stadium is still going to be there for years to come.
Good luck with everything mate.

For me the only personal issue with the delay is watching my dad’s health get worse and wondering if I will get to take him there for a match.
Hopefully will make at least 1 day there with him. Test event will be an opportunity probably.

So it’s the best attitude to have. Stadium is still going to be there for years to come.

For me the only personal issue with the delay is watching my dad’s health get worse and wondering if I will get to take him there for a match.
Hopefully will make at least 1 day there with him. Test event will be an opportunity probably.

Got everything crossed for you mate. I'm sure you'll be able to take him, and it'll have been worth the wait.

Just been up the stadium and shop today with wife and little one as over visiting

I was about to come on here and announce it before the club did, I had a good look round and was thinking at least 3 months, the south stand still a mess not even close

Club shop is amazing we had a great time in there kiddo had fun playing on the turf in there in front of a giant screen, was funny seeing NFL have its own section but they really have done well with a Tottenham museum in it and access to skywalk for when it’s finished, enough Tottenham to wash away the corporate BS

F1-D065-BC-1-DC2-4-A6-F-A5-F8-EDB5-D254-BEDB.jpg

D58-C462-F-8-EB2-4-D23-BE26-9-C6-A5417-E796.jpg

582364-CE-9-E76-4-F67-A406-AD4-C09-CE58-AD.jpg
Lovely, hope you and your family enjoy your visit.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both and anyone else who has health issues.
I know that the stadium and all things THFC tend to be all-consuming for people, but there are more important things in life, so let's try and keep a sense of proportion. Once it's opened, all these frustrations will be forgotten.

Look doesn’t bother me we are delayed to the new ground, it’s going to be an amazing venue so sometimes patience is needed. Our Jan transfer window is more of a concern for me.

Look doesn’t bother me we are delayed to the new ground, it’s going to be an amazing venue so sometimes patience is needed. Our Jan transfer window is more of a concern for me.

I've found that the ones moaning are the ones who seriously thought it'd take a season to complete.

Back
Top Bottom