Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Second half goes one of two ways.

We keep playing relatively well tactically, keep winning the second balls and something will go our way and we get an equaliser, or at least keep the score at 0-1 towards the end of the game.

or a defensive error early on gives City their second and the game fizzles out from there.

Ok Arc thanks. I trust you are well.
This hurts me - had high hopes for us after May. Thought we just needed a quality CM in the summer to unlock the full potential of this squad but it seems we’ve regressed horribly and now the manager has basically thrown in the towel hours before the game

Lamela our best performer, Sissoko having a good game and, if ever there was a doubt that Kane isn't the player he was last season, that balls up when through one on one with the keeper confirmed it.

You can see what Poch has tried to do. Out muscle them in the middle, force them to go long. And tbf its worked quite well. Unfortunately we have been awful in the final third and like scared kittens in our own box.

Although we are still in it unbelievably.

Lol at the dick heads on Twitter calling it a "protest selection" (or the cunts IN the stadium booing).
Who needs fucking gooners spouting shit with yids like that.

We’re not too far off being a great side.
Fewer mistakes and a bit more confidence - that’s all we need.

Lamela has been great. Never liked the cunt for letting us down with his ban, but I think he knows he has to put in more effort to win us back.

Sissoko has actually been not too bad. I would go as far as to describe him as useful.

Kane still looks a little sluggish. Hesitant perhaps.

Moura should stay on his feet and terrorise the cunts.

Dembele is the only true class we have in the middle of the park,but that might be enough tonight.

COYS

I'd be happy to see us score in the second half. A result seems beyond us.

Easiest man in the world to criticise but Sissoko has not been good.

On the upside, does this mean we're actually going to go strong and try to win against West Ham?!

Back
Top Bottom