New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

apparently, according to an article i read once, there was a member of the US military called Max Fightmaster.

Master Seargent Max Fightmaster.

Theres a swedish swimmer called Sarah Sjöström......her surname literally means the sea stream

giphy.gif

Was up the new shop yesterday.
Its ok,and glad they have incorporated the old ticket office frontage(Edmonton&Tottenham dispensary).
Went there to buy the old 78 shirt,but found them to be grubby looking as it goes.So went for a new polo instead.The staff were very chatty though,and i did like the place and enjoy the experience.

My missus worked with two brothers and I always wondered if their mum and dad, Mr and Mrs KING knew what they were doing when they called their sons Joe and Wayne?

Was up the new shop yesterday.
Its ok,and glad they have incorporated the old ticket office frontage(Edmonton&Tottenham dispensary).
Went there to buy the old 78 shirt,but found them to be grubby looking as it goes.So went for a new polo instead. The staff were very chatty though, and I did like the place and enjoy the experience.
I was there too, around 1 pm' ish, first time I've been there for a few months. For all the bitching about Nike, I've got to say there is a lot to chose in the range, so all the kids in my family don't have to look like clones this Christmas.

Two biggest takeaways for me is that the work done incorporating Warmington House is fucking brilliant, can't wait for that part to be finished and have a nose around in there and the other was as you say about the staff, who were all helpful, friendly, chatty and seemed to love working there.

Also, when heading back to my car seeing the vast number of young kids all wearing Spurs stuff, I'm referring to staff or those connected to The Foundation, was really pleasing, there is obviously a lot happening locally within the community other than a Stadium being built.

Last edited:
I was there too, around 1 pm' ish, first time I've been there for a few months. For all the bitching about Nike, I've got to say there is a lot to chose in the range, so all the kids in my family don't have to look like clones this Christmas.

Two biggest takeaways for me is that the work done incorporating Warmington House is fucking brilliant, can't wait for that part to be finished and have a noise around in there and the other was as you say about the staff, who were all helpful, friendly, chatty and seemed to love working there.

Also, when heading back to my car seeing the vast number of young kids all wearing Spurs stuff, I'm referring to staff or those connected to The Foundation, was really pleasing, there is obviously a lot happening locally within the community other than a Stadium being built.
I got the impression that the staff were genuine Spurs fans, i haven't always had that there before.

My missus worked with two brothers and I always wondered if their mum and dad, Mr and Mrs KING knew what they were doing when they called their sons Joe and Wayne?
That’s one of my cringey one liners that aren’t even funny but some people can’t help but giggle at.

“Are you joking?”

“No i’m Josh king”

:pocheyes:

Course you did
I'm afraid it's true. I was working in the middle east at the time. He was Turkish.

The only thing I have wrong is the order of his names as there's also a 23 year old Turkish right back called Ufuk Er: Ufuk Er - Player Profile 18/19

So the name is even football related (but sadly not cheese related, unless it's Turkish for Big Cheese). :roseunsure:

Come on Levy, we can get him for £90K :pochwtf:. Who cares if he's any good, just think of the shirt sales. :levyeyes:

Last edited:
image.php

- Scaffolding on 3 of the 4 ventilation towers have now been taken down
- Several lampposts installed on south podium
- More of the temporary wooden flooring has been removed

All solid progress to opening up south podium for 16th December, shouldn't be a problem.

Still surprised that Spurs are saying the new Ticket Office will be open on the 16th December as its still scaffolded with half the building still to have the brickwork put in. I can only assume its watertight now, allowing the internal fit out to be underway.

Back
Top Bottom