Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My guess:

They will appoint a new director of football in January and run on a interim manager until the end of the season. Then get Zidane or Jardim in the summer. Rumours will of course circulate about Poch

No matter how much faith I have Poch will stay the media will drive me nuts with their desire to get him in and make United a force again for some reason

Bless them they were all so happy about Jose being their new manager reckoning he’ll turn them back into a force to be reckoned with.

And everyone already said that the third season will be another train wreck as like it was with Maureen at Chelsea and a bit at Real Madrid which had more dressing room drama.

Funny, this has been the total reverse of the Fergie/Beckham power struggle

Difference here is that Pogba thinks he’s the shit (still not convinced) whereas Beckham was

Pogba has won because of his influence over the younger players and the fact that he is the face of so many as campaigns (so good pr team)

Much as I think Maureen is a contemptible cunt, this could seriously hole United under the water line for a few years to come by letting player power win

Deleted, what was it?

Look at the football italia tweet I edited my post with.

Pogba tweeting caption this with a pic of himself looking smug.

People defending him saying it’s planned and posted by is management but that’s just rubbish.

They need to sell Pogba.
And Lukaku, Jones, Smalling, Lingard, Matic, Rojo, Valencia, Young, Herrera, Alexis while they’re at it

:dembelelol:

What sort of payout will the twat get ? Still amazes me you fail in your Job, get the boot and a huge payout to go with it. Not many other areas of workplace or industry would stomach that.

What sort of payout will the twat get ? Still amazes me you fail in your Job, get the boot and a huge payout to go with it. Not many other areas of workplace or industry would stomach that.

24m (vs 18m if he finished the season without CL).

Back
Top Bottom