Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven’t seen the game but if there are worse performances than our last two trips to West London then I’d be very surprised.

It was worse, much worse. They couldn’t actual pass the ball. It was like a bunch of random Sunday league players. Even Mainoo was shit, played like Royal on sedatives.

GGIEsmPWoAAKE3v

I honestly fucking hate Ronaldo but I still genuinely think I'd find a way to work with one of the best 2 players in the world. You could put 10 men behind the ball and still win a game of football with Ronaldo.

...Just watched TalkSport and some United fans want Roy Keane

:chicco:
Feels to me like he has made a failed attempt to prove that he won't tolerate egos no matter how big of a name they are, which would be effective only for the fact that all the players he's brought in to replace said egos are absolute shit. Antony, his crowning jewel, will probably end up going down as one of the worst value for money signings in the history of football, Johnson has many critics on here but has 13 goal contributions this season in the PL alone vs Antony's 15 goal contributions in all competitions in both seasons of his United career so far. The terrifying thing for them is his first season was the better of the two.

Feels to me like he has made a failed attempt to prove that he won't tolerate egos no matter how big of a name they are, which would be effective only for the fact that all the players he's brought in to replace said egos are absolute shit. Antony, his crowning jewel, will probably end up going down as one of the worst value for money signings in the history of football, Johnson has many critics on here but has 13 goal contributions this season in the PL alone vs Antony's 15 goal contributions in all competitions in both seasons of his United career so far. The terrifying thing for them is his first season was the better of the two.
Ronaldo had a massive ego. Basically was on £27m+ per year, refused to play for the most successful club in England, which was his job, and punched a disabled fan. Completely out of touch with reality.

Nevertheless, everything Ronaldo came out and said about his personal issues and the way he was treated was true. If you are falling out with Ronaldo and Rashford over anything else something is not right.

Sir Alex fell out with diva players at times but he did also protect players such as Cantona. I don't know why ETH couldn't get the likes of Ronaldo or Rashford on board or on form but it was his job.

Back
Top Bottom