Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their players can be super dirty nowadays. They act like that to get the benefit of the doubt from the ref and you're buying into it too.

Torreira gets away with about 12 fouls a game, half them being malicious.
Be interesting to see what the ref does if we give it back a bit. I'm going to imagine he's gonna side with the home crowd as every single ref has this season.

Be interesting to see what the ref does if we give it back a bit. I'm going to imagine he's gonna side with the home crowd as every single ref has this season.
And we have a bit of a reputation now sadly which I think gives us a huge disadvantage from a reffing point of view

Back
Top Bottom