Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone keeps talking about the best front 3 in football, and they all have their arguments, but I honestly can't think of many front 4s that would be better.

I am repeating myself, but Eriksen has previously said, that he wants to go to both Spain and Italy before ending his career, for the whole experience.

So I think he will run down this contract sadly, he just had a kid less than a year ago, so a move in 1½ years time would be perfect for his family.

However, even if he leaves for a free: With the wages he commands and the fee his costs, he will have been a BARGAIN at the numbers he's given us, relative to market prices.

Can we just enjoy the match?

Back
Top Bottom