Wayne Rooney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carrefour sell clothes too!
Yeah, the Carrefour Hypers do (or so I understand), but there aren't any inside Paris itself. Colleen at the Barbès Tati (below on the left) sounds about exactly right…
XVJ7vlY.jpg

Yeah - about as funny as me calling all Americans fat morons. Ho ho ho. What a rib-tickler.
Well every stereotype/joke about a certain nation or a group of people, has an element of truth to it. While the "americans are fat" stereotype is blown out of proportion, there is a bit of truth to it. Same thing with my original remark on England. While English people on a whole are like anyone else, they are notorious for loutish/drunken behaviour, such as incidents in Ibiza, Magaluf, Greece, Cyprus, etc. Jokes aside, it doesn't mean every American is fat or every English person is a drunk thug.

Well every stereotype/joke about a certain nation or a group of people, has an element of truth to it. While the "americans are fat" stereotype is blown out of proportion, there is a bit of truth to it. Same thing with my original remark on England. While English people on a whole are like anyone else, they are notorious for loutish/drunken behaviour, such as incidents in Ibiza, Magaluf, Greece, Cyprus, etc. Jokes aside, it doesn't mean every American is fat or every English person is a drunk thug.

All generalisations are dangerous - even this one.

Ever thought about fucking yourself?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Back
Top Bottom