Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sss.png
"Siri, what is a genetic bottleneck?"
:dembelelol:

I mean, they're more than a few injuries away from playing some of these guys. So I'm not getting too excited for their inevitable fall from grace just yet.

The guy playing right back today won't play a single league game this season. This 16-year-old will never play a lick of Premier League football, especially not this season. I'd be amazed if Moreno plays a minute of league football again this season. Curtis Jones, the youngster in midfield, won't play a minute of league football.

What it MIGHT show Klopp though is that some of these guys really aren't good enough to come in (Sturridge, Moreno, Origi to name a few) so he may just run his first team into the ground.

I mean, they're more than a few injuries away from playing some of these guys. So I'm not getting too excited for their inevitable fall from grace just yet.

The guy playing right back today won't play a single league game this season. This 16-year-old will never play a lick of Premier League football, especially not this season. I'd be amazed if Moreno plays a minute of league football again this season. Curtis Jones, the youngster in midfield, won't play a minute of league football.

What it MIGHT show Klopp though is that some of these guys really aren't good enough to come in (Sturridge, Moreno, Origi to name a few) so he may just run his first team into the ground.
How many injuries and to who?
Probably a couple of full backs some centre halves, a few midfielders two attackers?

It’s happened to us so why the fuck not them?

How many injuries and to who?
Probably a couple of full backs some centre halves, a few midfielders two attackers?

It’s happened to us so why the fuck not them?

Because they didn't happen to Leicester or Chelsea.

So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Of course, his biggest problem area is where he is putting the word stress. The accent on the first "é" tells me that where you must stress, not on the "i".

Another aspect that you'll also be familiar with is the pronoucing of the final syllable. If Raúl Jiménez were Spanish, then the the lisped "eth" would indeed be correct, but as he's Mexican, and they view such pronunciation as being the way a maricón would say it (leaving discussion of their inherent homophobia for another day), then we have to pronounce it "ess".

So instead of HIM-men-eth, he should be saying it Him-MEN-ess

I hope that's cleared up any confusion people might have had.

th

Im so happy that people can now see what I mean when I say we have a better squad than Liverpool.

Would anyone swap Foyth, Lamela, Sissoko, Skipp, Winks, Aurier, KWP, Davies, Gazzaniga, Llorente for any of that shite?

Appreciate the spin mate; but I'll stick with SkySports thanks... :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom