Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it didn’t happen to Leicester?
Newport didn’t knock us out of the FA Cup but it happened to Leicester

Don’t hold your breath on the other hand...

I mean do you want a bet?

I'm willing to bet that none of their big stars Salah, Allison, VVD or Firmino get injured from now until the end of the season?

They can deal with almost anyone else getting injured.

I'm willing to bet that none of their big stars Salah, Allison, VVD or Firmino get injured from now until the end of the season?

How childish? How do we realise the outcome of this bet other than I told you so?

Just open another tab on your laptop I’m sure another game is playing somewhere so you can continue to offer your Puesdo expertise

How childish? How do we realise the outcome of this bet other than I told you so?

Just open another tab on your laptop I’m sure another game is playing somewhere so you can continue to offer your Puesdo expertise

You're the one who thinks Liverpool will get injuries because we've had them.

:dembelelol:

giphy.gif

Look Tondela are leading Sporting 2-1 in the 89th min look up the scorer, check his wiki and give us a report

Back
Top Bottom