Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praises United Job Rival Pochettino
That, and Sky are now making Kane talk up Utd...

Honestly, whatever the outcome of this game, we're gonna get shafted by the Media... if we win, it's gonna be: "Poch proves himself in Utd audition"
But if we drop points (Lose OR Draw) It'll be: "Bottlers Spurs out of Title race... Poch will leave for Utd to WIN trophies!"
:pocheyes::pochrolleyes::pochfacepalm:

They just can't get their heads around people not liking their precious, precious Liverpool.

Do neutral fans not want Liverpool to win the league, or is it just a social media myth?

Do neutral fans not want Liverpool to win the league, or is it just a social media myth?
But what about the true neutrals? Does this anti-Liverpool sentiment span beyond the North West?

Steve Taylor, from Carlisle: If they win the league it may be necessary to evacuate the north of England. Think of the first two months of any given season and all the 'our year' chat and amplify it by a thousand. When AC Milan forgot how to play football in the second half, gifting them a Champions League win in 2005, it nearly opened a portal to the underworld. It was intolerable for years. Winning a league can't be written off as dumb luck, so there is no way they could be silenced. It cannot happen.

:dembelelol:

I can't wait for "Poch passes United audition" if we win on Sunday.

Just bloody fuck off. I would just so love to see Poch turn them down in the summer if only to muzzle the blinkered cretins that just automatically assume he'll jump into United's lap at the first opportunity.

Boils my piss which then gets pissed onto my cornflakes. It's a hot piss cornflake breakfast and I'm sick of it.

But what about the true neutrals? Does this anti-Liverpool sentiment span beyond the North West?

Steve Taylor, from Carlisle: If they win the league it may be necessary to evacuate the north of England. Think of the first two months of any given season and all the 'our year' chat and amplify it by a thousand. When AC Milan forgot how to play football in the second half, gifting them a Champions League win in 2005, it nearly opened a portal to the underworld. It was intolerable for years. Winning a league can't be written off as dumb luck, so there is no way they could be silenced. It cannot happen.

:dembelelol:

When AC Milan forgot how to play football in the second half, gifting them a Champions League win in 2005, it nearly opened a portal to the underworld.

That made me laugh :eriksenlol:

That, and Sky are now making Kane talk up Utd...

Honestly, whatever the outcome of this game, we're gonna get shafted by the Media... if we win, it's gonna be: "Poch proves himself in Utd audition"
But if we drop points (Lose OR Draw) It'll be: "Bottlers Spurs out of Title race... Poch will leave for Utd to WIN trophies!"
:pocheyes::pochrolleyes::pochfacepalm:

Ha nail on the head

Back
Top Bottom