Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy lost the French league with Paris. It’s not hard to see is not a genius lol

He inherited a mess (the Neymar circus) at PSG though, and was runner up to a fantastic Monaco side that beat us too, who’s players ended up going to the best clubs in Europe. He did win a league title with PSG and also won three Europa League’s with Sevilla, no mean feat.

Being 4-1 up against Barcelona with an away goal and losing 5-4 should tell you all you need to know.

To be fair, PSG were cheated out of that tie with some diabolical refereeing. And we can’t ignore the fact that they did muller Barca in that first leg.

He’s in a similar situation at Arse to what Poch was when he came to Spurs, and having same type of first season.

I think Emery is a decent coach.

My brain tells me that Brighton will not hang on. If anything Liverpool score two in the second half and get their first win of the year.

But hey, the Championship looks interesting. West Brom beating Norwich to overtake them and Sheffield Utd winning and overtake them both. We got a race.

My brain tells me that Brighton will not hang on. If anything Liverpool score two in the second half and get their first win of the year.

But hey, the Championship looks interesting. West Brom beating Norwich to overtake them and Sheffield Utd winning and overtake them both. We got a race.
And one will be by Salah. And then we get that open armed, arrogant faced look he always does

Back
Top Bottom