Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I imagine the relief the players got that Jose left , you could have had fat Sam do a job after him
I imagine having the shackles taken off has been a huge benefit to the whole team considering Mourinho's defensive style with a shit defence. There run has shown this. In the long run I imagine the Ole hype cannot continue for ever. We should have smashed them and all I heard was "we have our united back" well if that's what you want? but 11 shots against in the 2nd half is "the old United" then you have some serious problems.

It will play out as all things do. This united team are better than Woolwich but no better than us or Chelsea. I see a wake up call coming sooner or later when up against PSG. Then the Poch issue will return.

There form has been impressive and I cannot deny that but long term do they see Ole as the man to take them to previous glory? I doubt it. I understand they are not backing him in the transfer window. Says a lot.

Good.
Fuck 'em.

I REALLY wanna win the FA Cup...
Dunno if we will this year, but at least THEY won't!

SUNDAY IS MASSIVE... despite what some want us to think.

"THE CUP THAT EVERY CLUB PLAYS FOOTBALL FOR...."

"doitforChas

Switched over to the Mainz v Nürnberg game just as my dude Quaison scored to put Mainz ahead 2-1. Easily Sweden's best forward out in Europe right now IMO. Very industrious player that operates as a sort of secondary striker/AM combo. Mainly provides assists and a few goals as a bonus.

Boetius in the Mainz midfield is also a good player to keep an eye on. Very good CM

Back
Top Bottom