Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been out all day and have just got round to checking the results. So, don't think I'll bother with MOTD, watching the David Bowie documentary on BBC2 instead.

Only two teams in Premier League history have conceded more goals from set pieces than Marco Silva's Everton....

Marco Silva's Hull

and

Marco Silva's Watford.

Fucking hell, after last week's linesman debacle at West Ham, this week it was Brighton. How the fuck do Brighton not get that penalty, surely to god if the ref doesn't see it, the linesman has too. And then after another debacle when Barnes doesn't get a pen last week, he dives for one this week and gets it. Huddersfield should have had a clear penalty too.

The sooner VAR gets here the better.

East Anglian Derby about to kick off between Norwich and Ipswich.

Should be a good game, Norwich play some great stuff and an opportunity for them to go top of the table.

What a brilliant finish by Pukki. 2-0 Norwich.

Ipswich have been the much better team in this second half and just like that it's probably game over. Norwich heading to the top of the league.

DzDYbmsXgAEoXOr.jpg:large

v

DzDXQCrWoAAtYoG.jpg:large

No David Silva is a surprise.

Man City win = 5 points off top. 10 points clear of 5th.
Draw = 5 points off top. 9 points clear of 5th.
Chelsea win = 5 points off top. 2 points off 2nd with a game in hand.

So do we want City to win or lose? I would think we need them to win to keep pressure on Pool making Pool slip up and allowing us to sneak in. Also I’d rather City win the title if we don’t. Pool fans would be even more unbearable than usual if they won

We have a game in hand anyway and it's STILL in our own hands to finish above Man City.

I like the idea of Man City being top in the next gameweek (They aren't playing due to League Cup final) and Liverpool NEEDING to go to Old Trafford and get something to go top again. They'll feel unreal pressure.

I'm very undecided about this one tbh. A darw would be the best result but if push came to shove I think I would prefer a city win. Chelski losing gives us a 10 point gap between us and 5th place...and we have to still play Cheslki away.

Back
Top Bottom