Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, I couldn't give a shit about how they performed in a fourth rate cup game.

In the Premier League, they're wank and we've got the best away record in the league.
It think it's less to do with the prestige of the competition but the players and tactics involved that is of concern, but whatever, I don't really care to argue about this right now.

10 points of 5th and as it stands the only London club in a CL position, if it stays like this would call it a successful season considering the injuries and no stadium

We live in a world where Spurs are continously challenging for the title and Woolwich and Chelski are complete and utter shit. Glorious, glorious times. Long may it continue!
4-0!!!!!!!!!

Part of me wanted Man City reined in a bit today. But if I have to watch them go 5points clear of us,I may as well enjoy Chelsea getting humped into the bargain. Hopefully this will be a five or more nil s ore line :)

Yes a total humiliation would be the icing on the cake after our game

Goodbye Sarri I think

They’re playing shit

Gundogan has just scored

Double figures would be good

Lmfao

Back
Top Bottom