Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think it takes a genius to work out that a fanbase of a football team based in London, which was one of the most Remain places in the country, is going to have a lot of fans who voted Remain.
Especially when you also think that the majority of fans using a forum are probably either young or middle aged rather than from the 65+ bracket who mostly voted for Brexit.

I don't think this place is going to be for you Borks if you're upset by negative rep and left leaning posts, the thing about David is that he's tough but fair he concentrates on presenting arguments rather than throwing insults. David is very, very tame compared to some posters on here, I wish you good luck.
I think he is one of the biggest bellends the Internet has to offer. Sanctimonious wankstain.

Apologies for bumping an old thread but literally signed up just to post here (and likely be active in the future). I got banned from SC a couple of years back for saying to Spurger King "Fucking hell you're getting boring" when he was bleating on and on about Brexit and how we're all racist and xenophobic and that he was ashamed to share a nationality with 52% ("truly ashamed"). He replied "I don't give a fuck about your poorly formed opinions" and obviously escaped ban.

The mods on that site are horrifically biased towards certain posters and the whole superior lefty thing going on in their politics thread is enough to make anyone nauseous. On top of that you have a bunch of posters such as Shadydan, David Matzcunt etc. who just sit there calling out anyone for having a slightly negative or different opinion of anything followed by neg reps galore.

This place looks a bit more relaxed in that sense just from what I've read through here so I'm sure I'll get involved (Y)
I’m pretty sure I heard Spurger King was one of the top rated & most popular posters on SC ...

Apologies for bumping an old thread but literally signed up just to post here (and likely be active in the future). I got banned from SC a couple of years back for saying to Spurger King "Fucking hell you're getting boring" when he was bleating on and on about Brexit and how we're all racist and xenophobic and that he was ashamed to share a nationality with 52% ("truly ashamed"). He replied "I don't give a fuck about your poorly formed opinions" and obviously escaped ban.

The mods on that site are horrifically biased towards certain posters and the whole superior lefty thing going on in their politics thread is enough to make anyone nauseous. On top of that you have a bunch of posters such as Shadydan, David Matzcunt etc. who just sit there calling out anyone for having a slightly negative or different opinion of anything followed by neg reps galore.

This place looks a bit more relaxed in that sense just from what I've read through here so I'm sure I'll get involved (Y)

Sounds just like this place of late.

Welcome, Spurger King is on here but under a different name - I won’t ruin the surprise for you, though... :adegrin:

source.gif

I think he is one of the biggest bellends the Internet has to offer. Sanctimonious wankstain.
I've never had a problem with him tbf, I know he likes to hand out disagrees and negative ratings but it's really not a big deal.

I don't think this place is going to be for you Borks if you're upset by negative rep and left leaning posts, the thing about David is that he's tough but fair he concentrates on presenting arguments rather than throwing insults. David is very, very tame compared to some posters on here, I wish you good luck.

Don't worry mate, I'm not upset by them at all, just stated that was how the members at SC used to go about their business.

Anyway, great win for the boys in white tonight, I'm sure even the lefties can enjoy that one (except maybe Moura given his right-wing views).

This is the worst site, and I will tell you why. Unlike other sites it is self governing. If you don't agree with someone else's view you simply click on the "FOUL" button, and before you know what that person get's a ban. I have had several bans, but have never been threatening or even used bad language. If the site used mods I would never have been banned at all.

This is the worst site, and I will tell you why. Unlike other sites it is self governing. If you don't agree with someone else's view you simply click on the "FOUL" button, and before you know what that person get's a ban. I have had several bans, but have never been threatening or even used bad language. If the site used mods I would never have been banned at all.

You would and most likely IP banned too.

But don’t the Mods scrutinise the foul votes on here?

But surely that must tell you that other posters don’t like your opinions or content of your posts? Personally I have no issue with you or your posts but can all of those that chose to bin you be wrong?
I love the format of this forum and the fact that it can be moderated by the users.
If I thought this was the worst site I’d stop using it's that simple.

But surely that must tell you that other posters don’t like your opinions or content of your posts? Personally I have no issue with you or your posts but can all of those that chose to bin you be wrong?
I love the format of this forum and the fact that it can be moderated by the users.
If I thought this was the worst site I’d stop using it's that simple.

Mods are generally objective, whereas most of the users on here still go to school, and can't get to grips with the fact other people may have different opinions.

Back
Top Bottom