Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That time of the week again.

- Woolwich haven't kept a 1 cleansheet away from home in the league since December 2017.
- Woolwich haven't kept a single away cleansheet all season in the league.
- Woolwich haven't beat a team in the top 6 away from home since 18th January 2015.
- Woolwich have beaten Spurs away from home just once in 12 years. (Tim Sherwood was in charge)
- Pochettino has never lost to Woolwich at home in the Premier League
- Pochettino has never lost 3 league games in a row as Spurs manager in the Premier League
- Spurs haven't drawn a league game in 32 games.
- Harry Kane has scored 8 goals in 8 games against Woolwich, one more goal and he overtakes Adebayor as all time top goalscorer in this fixture
- Son has scored in our last 4 home games, in all competitions

It's Poch and Toby's birthday tomorrow - Go get it lads!

Just heard that Winks may be out. The natural, obvious replacement is Skipp (tell me he's not injured).

Not keen as it's the NLD but I can't see much alternative. Skipp and Sissoko.

Please no experimenting with Foyth or playing Wanyama and Sissoko together.

Put verts in there if he's fit...he's pure fucking class and can defend and attack...just a thought

Really concerned about the centre midfield area.

Just play players in their natural positions instead of trying to be clever.

Lloris
KWP Alde Jan/Sanchez Rose
Sissoko Wanyama
Lucas Eriksen Son
Kane

Eriksen, sissoko, son have been poor but if they can't motivate themselves for this then they can sit on the bench against dortmund.

Sorry disagree. I believe our problem is Winks. He isn't a defensive mid fielder, he isn't a play maker, he isn't attacking, and he isn't big enough to be a power house. He can hold the ball up, run around a lot, and that's about it. No other top club would have him him in their side. Some supporters say he is young and should be given a chance, but he is now 22. Top players now are generally identified as such before they are twenty, but of course, there are exceptions. Because of his energy I think some people are fooled into thinking he is a good player, but I have watched him very carefully, and believe he offers the side very little.

...Amen, brother - Winks is the weak link - some are blinded to the truth...
COYS

After tonight I don't care how this sounds... I WANNA FUCKING KILL ARSEANAL... I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS TO SUFFER AT OUR HANDS AND BEG FOR MERCY....

I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING... AND ANYTHING LESS THAN A WIN (after that shitshow tonight) IS UNACCEPTABLE...

FUCKING KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!
I know a good psychiatrist

That time of the week again.

- Woolwich haven't kept a 1 cleansheet away from home in the league since December 2017.
- Woolwich haven't kept a single away cleansheet all season in the league.
- Woolwich haven't beat a team in the top 6 away from home since 18th January 2015.
- Woolwich have beaten Spurs away from home just once in 12 years. (Tim Sherwood was in charge)
- Pochettino has never lost to Woolwich at home in the Premier League
- Pochettino has never lost 3 league games in a row as Spurs manager in the Premier League
- Spurs haven't drawn a league game in 32 games.
- Harry Kane has scored 8 goals in 8 games against Woolwich, one more goal and he overtakes Adebayor as all time top goalscorer in this fixture
- Son has scored in our last 4 home games, in all competitions

It's Poch and Toby's birthday tomorrow - Go get it lads!
At least we know who to blame when it goes tits up

Back
Top Bottom