Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unconfirmed reports that Vertonghen is in the squad, Winks misses out.

If true I reckon we’ll see..

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Trippier - Sissoko - Wanyama - Rose
Eriksen - Son
Kane
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Eriksen deeper or Skipp starting though.

Lloris
Eriksen - Son
Kane

Agreed, I'd go with this lineup, except If Winks is out then straight swap for Skipp. I don't want to see Sissoko and Wanyama together.

Lloris
Eriksen - Son
Kane
That would be the best line-up given the circumstances but I think Son will play further up top rather behind Kane.

I just want us to show up and show some fucking bottle and get stuck into the game proper. Last 2 games we've been utterly impotent in terms of imposing ourselves on the game both physically and tactically

If the players can't get fired up for the NLD - we might as well close shop

Very nervous about today.

I really hope we start with purpose and intensity, cant stand to see another lethargic and passive 1st half again.

If we're up for this we'll win

I just want us to show up and show some fucking bottle and get stuck into the game proper. Last 2 games we've been utterly impotent in terms of imposing ourselves on the game both physically and tactically

If the players can't get fired up for the NLD - we might as well close shop
You’re a decent poster after a stint in the bin

Not sure what you did to get banned for that long but stay on the righteous path and join the new Sammy’s “No Yellow Card” Club.

My names Sammy, and I haven’t been booked in 8 weeks

:freundgoal:

fuck em all Utd West Ham Liverpool

I’ve had enough, this is Tottenham, and if you don’t like it fuck off.
No more about Eriksen from me....if they wear the shirt, they are Spurs, and that’s good enough for me.

Today we play the scum.
Forget Chelsea....this is the NLD, and if you think Chelsea is the bigger game then know your history.

Cos its enough to make your heart go woooooooooooahhhhh

FUCKING COME ON YOU SPURS.
TTID

:tobyarm::eriksenlol:

fuck em all Utd West Ham Liverpool

I’ve had enough, this is Tottenham, and if you don’t like it fuck off.
No more about Eriksen from me....if they wear the shirt, they are Spurs, and that’s good enough for me.

Today we play the scum.
Forget Chelsea....this is the NLD, and if you think Chelsea is the bigger game then know your history.

Cos its enough to make your heart go woooooooooooahhhhh

FUCKING COME ON YOU SPURS.
TTID

:tobyarm::eriksenlol:

Let’s fucking smash these pricks and end there hopes of top 4

They are getting over excited on the Woolwich forums. Let’s not let these shit cunts get a sniff of us. We have been miles better in every aspect all over for years now and now is not the time for them to be pulling out the ridiculous “ St Tottenham’s DAY” bolloks. They are already hinting at it. Win today and normal service resumes. Fuck em!!!! 4-1 Spurs

I'm working during the match...might actually be a good thing as I tend to struggle at sitting still during the big matches...plus if we keep playing like we have been then we might as well not show up. Thought poch would have got them up for Chelsea so I don't know what to think, especially given the last NLD and how both teams are playing at the moment. Our injuries are seriously shit this season too. No winks makes our midfield even worse because it won't be able to keep the ball moving at all.

Back
Top Bottom