Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Half and half scarves at the NLD.

FFS.

Starting to understand why people on here behave like 5 yr olds when we lose a game now, as we havent got long to win something before the game ruined by the various agents making it terrible, half and half scarves shit!

Today we will ram it down Woolwich’s throat so far they will choke; this one is for you Sulzeer

My sister there today and as usual I am jealous as fuck I moved to the US

3-1 COYS

Nervy 3-2 win with lots of bad defending & mad moments. Maybe even a sending off. At least we get it out the way at the start of the weekend.

I just want a commited performance from the players and Poch to play a formation that allows us to play to our strengths, if we get beaten by a better team then fair enough, but if the players are bang up for it then the goons can’t even lace our boots

I know I’m no where near as far away as a lot of you lads but travelling from streatham to Wembley on a Saturday morning to watch another display like Wednesday will make me mildly suicidal

fuck em all Utd West Ham Liverpool

I’ve had enough, this is Tottenham, and if you don’t like it fuck off.
No more about Eriksen from me....if they wear the shirt, they are Spurs, and that’s good enough for me.

Today we play the scum.
Forget Chelsea....this is the NLD, and if you think Chelsea is the bigger game then know your history.

Cos its enough to make your heart go woooooooooooahhhhh

FUCKING COME ON YOU SPURS.
TTID

:tobyarm::eriksenlol:

This is the bigger game but I marginally hate the Chavs more

Must not lose this but going for a 2-1 win

We will be 2-0 up and they score with 10mins left and we hang on

I hope
COYS

fuck em all Utd West Ham Liverpool

I’ve had enough, this is Tottenham, and if you don’t like it fuck off.
No more about Eriksen from me....if they wear the shirt, they are Spurs, and that’s good enough for me.

Today we play the scum.
Forget Chelsea....this is the NLD, and if you think Chelsea is the bigger game then know your history.

Cos its enough to make your heart go woooooooooooahhhhh

FUCKING COME ON YOU SPURS.
TTID

:tobyarm::eriksenlol:

In case any of the cunts on here were wondering, this is what a supporter looks like

We're good at home they're rubbish away and haven't raised their game one single time this season against a top side and it'll be more of the same today. Expect the win to be comfortable even if the scoreline suggests a tighter game.

Back
Top Bottom