Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know how it looked on TV but was terrible at Wembley.
Sissoko & Lloris MOTM
Eriksen and Son out of sorts. No idea how Eriksen missed from 5 yeards
Vert and Toby solid
Sanchez, no comment
Kane tried but can't do much without supply
Average from everyone else and that's being generous
It must worst half time speech from a manager or players don't get it

Exciting last 15mins

Very happy with a point.

You could hardly accuse Levy and the board of short-termism, if anything they haven’t been “short-termist” enough for some fans.

Maybe I’m miss understanding you, perhaps you could explain?
Ramos, AVB, Redknapp were all the wrong people for the model we had, Ramos and AVB were bought into get CL football but they didnt believe in the model we had. The board wanted success quickly so they didn't really care about the coach believes in the model or not. Redknapp was bought in because the board panicked about the situation he turned out to better than we hoped but we had to get rid of the DOF to accommodate him.

Played into their hands mate. No width to expose their fullbacks, constantly just firing the ball up to Kane which their defenders lapped up as physical tussles is what Sokratis does best. Bizarre substitutions.
Just tactically we were all over the place today.

Its the shitty diamond/2 striker deal Poch seems hellbent on. Requires a hollywood style ball to bypass the midfield and thus get us on the front foot. Anything else and we're too easily pressed be it central of wide. Regardless of how well he's defending, we are absolutely fucked without Toby's long diagonals.

451 kills us... Enter Burnley & Chavs.

Scum being a bit shit let us off the hook today.

433, 4231 or 343 pls.

I just left it there instead. Can’t stand people like this.....”I REFUSE to debate with you, but before I run away like a pussy, I’ll say my bit, and then we are done....so don’t answer because I don’t debate with you, but listen to my views first, and then I’m gone”

Fuck off. Man up you precious little tart

Are you married?

Who’s quoting you?
:adegrin2:
Could you hold for a minute, please? I've got a caller on the other line.

So much to talk about. Wife not here to make me something to eat. And more bad news now in the shape of a request from wife to cook the fucking dinner. Someone's going to get an axe in the back of the head.

Could you hold for a minute, please? I've got a caller on the other line.

So much to talk about. Wife not here to make me something to eat. And more bad news now in the shape of a request from wife to cook the fucking dinner. Someone's going to get an axe in the back of the head.
Sure, I’ll hold...

Back
Top Bottom