Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing night, enjoyed it as ever. Thinking maybe that a random block might work better. Cole you was told to be quiet by someone? That is something I never thought I'd hear. That said, these things take time, much better than it has been, and I loved ever minute. I did get to 80mins and I just couldn't sing anymore. Lungs all over 32.

I think tonight had a bigger impact than Maribor purely because it was surrounded by park lane dwellers, who normally like to sing, i was in 33, which seemed to have very few 1882 fans, but still sung more than an usual game. Where as Maribor was more exclusive as it was an unusual area to sit.

Such a good night as always. Voice in tatters again. Caught the overground and underground back with Ricky, too. Yes, be jealous;) Just arriving in Leeds.
Hats off again to TFC. This is magical stuff.

Great game guys. Just got out of a final. Got kicked out (asked to leave nicely but a librarian lady with a thicker mustache than my dad) of the library for screaming "FUCK YA COME ON YOU SPURS!!" when Demps got that header (is Uefa gonna make that an own goal?).

Crowd sounded great, felt like i was there...except for the whole in a library cubby situation.

Did I see a captain band on Friedel? While I think that Lloris should be the #1...it was great to see the man with the band...that should keep him happy for awhile.

While we did lose momentum for a bit after that goal we showed some class coming back in that fashion. Defoe is in dragon mode. It will be really interesting to see what signing(s) we get in January..that could really push the squad over the edge.

Am I rambling? got out of my final a half hour ago. Came home poured 5 fingers of single malt, pounded it, poured another and have been watching highlights over and over. Fuck yes.

Such a good night as always. Voice in tatters again. Caught the overground and underground back with Ricky, too. Yes, be jealous;) Just arriving in Leeds.
Hats off again to TFC. This is magical stuff.

bbd8e2ec-354d-4472-a216-b41074bf5766.jpg

Friedel -Why?!.....Please just let him go to Blackburn. Everything he does is inferior to Lloris.

Dempsey - shite again, play forwards you dick.....it's what you're good at.

Carroll - sorry, he's not going to make it. I'd loved to be proved wrong but in the 2nd half he was getting schooled by greek part-timers.

1882 - not nearly as load as Maribor, maybe because their fans were more in numbers but I couldn't hear you at all from the east upper.

Overall - without Dembele we look very poor.......I can't remember if we've won a game without him?

Came so close to taking the bait on this one.

what did it sound like to people that couldn't go tonight?

Sounded great. Hardly hear the Park Lane/Shelf Side chants anymore, that was all 1882 if I'm not mistaken. Chants aimed at the Chavs were perfecto. Whats the chant with the melody of Land of Hope and Glory? Haven't heard that one. Was hoping for Hark Now Hear but couldn't hear it thru TV.

More and more depressed at being stuck over here every day. Anyone have connections for kitchen jobs in the UK? Better still, university jobs that can get me a decent look in at a masters program?

Back
Top Bottom