Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1354826161305.gif

1354829984293.gif

1354830716219.gif

"We'll sing for the shirt, we'll sing for the shirt, we're Tottenham Hotspur, we'll sing for the shirt"

This.

Also, everyone, please please please please...when we sing 'ooh when the spurs' - THREE VERSES, SLOW, BEFORE BUILDING UP.

Fuck it. FIVE VERSES.

Have to say boys I went to WHL for the first time on my own on Thursday, was sat in the Park Lane and would have given anything to be up there with you. I got some very odd looks for singing my heart out along with every one of your songs despite people immediately next to me being pretty silent.

I found out about this place from the COYS forum and just want to say I am most definitely IN for the Pana game and will be bringing my brother who will be equally as loud. Unfortunately I have to wait till General Sale but really really hope I can get us in with you guys.

Let's do this! Sing for the shirt, COYS !!

Got a response back from the club. Seems very positive.

They're going to let us know on Wednesday (presumably as the safety officer is away until then.)

I was thinking, what if we had a song that we could sing that had 1882 in it to make other fans aware? Or member we could hold up sheets of paper on them with #1882THFC on them, on letter on each page?

Not a good idea IMO.

We should all focus on improving the atmosphere at The Lane by including everyone, and not just become an exclusive group with a name(like the red action at scum). If people are not aware of any name of the group, there is a much better chance of achieving this. Otherwise it will turn into an "us versus them"-mentality which won't help.

It's a shame that this is the case, but that is how most English football crowd works.

I wrote this.

Sing it and I will love you forever.

To the tune of "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"

Like Mabbutt, King & Blanchflower
We're yids! We're yids!
The scum know North London is ours
The yids! The yids!
We sing for Spurs
We love the shirt
We stand & chant until it hurts
Tottenham Hotspur's 1882

Hi all.

My first post.

Seems I am right in the mixer for this Block 32, Row 19.

I will be joining in, WHL regular since 1991 but I have a Portugese chap with me called Andre :avbdamn: who is attending his first English game.

Go easy on him if you see someone a little confused by it all.

Can't wait for it. COYFS.

Biff

Hi all.

My first post.

Seems I am right in the mixer for this Block 32, Row 19.

I will be joining in, WHL regular since 1991 but I have a Portugese chap with me called Andre :avbdamn: who is attending his first English game.

Go easy on him if you see someone a little confused by it all.

Can't wait for it. COYFS.

Biff
Welcome Biff.

Loved your work in Batman by the way.

3335571314_223f8df6f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom