Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The moment this team feels the slightest hint of pressure, they fold.

They've been terrible in four consecutive league games. If the Gooner dickhead had buried the penalty, it would be four consecutive losses.

I just don't understand how we can go from that first half to the second. Disgraceful.

Embarrassing cunts. We don’t deserve top 4 this season tbh can’t think of one game in the league where we’ve played well for 90 mins. Hardly surprising when there’s no investment for two windows straight.

What makes me laugh is when people say it’s hard to upgrade our top 11 with signings. Honestly we need a new midfield and wingbacks, losing us games all year.

Also I’d love to add Sanchez is our record signing. He.is.SHIT.

The game management in that 2nd half was diabolical. Two quick fire goals but even after we conceded we haven't tested their goalkeeper once.

Shoddy finishing, a lack of balls when required that was a very weak 2nd half after controlling the game in the first half. 4 League games without a win and Anfield next, that's really shoddy Spurs you're far better than that

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Our end of season collapse is on Levy. First and foremost, the buck stops with him.

Two entire transfer windows of completely neglecting our football team = staleness, resentment, lethargicness and zero motivation within the squad.

This is the result. Predicted by so many, yet bewilderingly accepted by so many too
really?

never heard that from you before....

You’d think after beating Dortmund TWICE would give the players confidence of beating anyone but can’t even beat Burnley and now Soton. These 3 weeks off is probably best for everyone.

It's absolutely incredible that we can win 4 league games in a row without Kane and then fail to win the first 4 upon his return.

If Alderweireld is fit and available, no idea why he doesn't start in games like this. Rose a disgrace for the equalising goal and the front line should be blamed for their lack of end product.

Only positive really after that was Dele being back and his first half performance.

I have been worried about this match all week. 3 weeks to the next game and that being at our Bogey ground. At half time I thought I was going to be wrong but we should have killed this game off well before they scored.

I wish I had your optimism loose to Liverpool next week and we could be out of the top 4

Poch doesn't react soon enough, happens too often. Maybe it pays off sometimes as we eventually make the breakthrough, others the players are struggling and something has to be done and he just sits there.

We've had bad runs of form before, this isn't the death rattle people are making this out to be.
pool

Just typical us at the moment. Someone tell the guys that it's 90 minutes, not 45. Why do we only play for a half? Why can't Poch mix things up sometimes a bit earlier when things aren't working out? Why do our forwards waste so many chances?

Back
Top Bottom