Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unbelievably complacent performance. Should have been 3 up at half time. Came out second half thinking the game was won. That's why they lost. Watch utd and Chelsea win tomorrow. We've now got 3 weeks to wait for the next game and that aont be easy

Our coach is the best in the league. Must of our players world class and we deliver this shit every week now. Get out
Really? You think KWP, Rose, Sanchez, Sissoko, Dier and Moura, which is half the XI btw, are world class? And when down we put on Llorente and DAVIES (!!!! LOL) as offensive subs alongside Son.

Kane comes back and we haven't won a league game. Fucking typical.
Love the guy, but he was culprit number one today. Game should've been out of sight in the first half.

What is the fucking need to keep changing the backline. Especially when there is a 3 week fucking break.

This is a good point - poch has an obsession with doing this and it's surely not good for the defence, there's no consistency with the the continual changes.

This season had been littered with defensive mistakes/individual errors

Just realised Chelsea now have 2 games in hand to go 1 point clear of us. Could do with a huge favour from Wolves tomorrow.

Can't believe it's got to a stage where we're needing favours from other teams though with 8 games remaining.

Incredibly, by the time we finish Gameweek 31, we could be in 6th place...

Well that was fucking annoying and TOTALLY self-inflicted!!

I think the Spurs players genuinely dislike Spurs fans...
They really can't have us happy for more than a few days at a time!

We totally eased off that 2nd half... don't tell me, we thought the job was done?!

Our problem is simple. We lack the killer mentality. We waste chances thinking that we will win by default since we are in the lead. We underestimate our opponents so much and it comes to bite us in the arse time after time again. Also, fuck the diamond midlfield.

Just heard the score

Can’t believe it
We were one up ffs

Against Soton?

No doubt it was all Sissoko’s fault

What makes me laugh is when people say it’s hard to upgrade our top 11 with signings. Honestly we need a new midfield and wingbacks, losing us games all year.

Also I’d love to add Sanchez is our record signing. He.is.SHIT.
There wasn't ONE SINGLE PLAYER!!! who would have been an upgrade on our XI on the market!

Except Jack Grealish btw.

Wenger-esque

Back
Top Bottom