New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rings a bell for some reason, in terms of talks and deals rumoured in the past... Was largely poo-poo'd at the time as likely being just one of many smaller deals we'd be striking up IIRC.

I think we had the Audi symbol on the bench seats at the lane? I think United have it on theirs too at the min, I don't think they'll be the main sponsor.

Edit defo at OT.

122594146_0.jpg

Didn’t I see a pic ages ago with the Audi logo on the seats in the dug-out - or did I imaging that?!
Yep, I did.
B7-F31528-80-FD-4-A1-D-B9-A0-155-ED13-D3075.jpg

Audi Stadium?
Someone posted a pic of the seats in the thread when they first went in, I’m sure of it, and they had the Audi logo on then. I doubt it’ll be the Audi stadium, they’ll just be sponsoring the bench (poss other bits too). More revenue for Levy if he can get more logos on shit.

Some of the videos of people enjoying themselves after the game are making me quite emotional.

Was never keen on the idea of staying in the ground after the game, but seeing everyone just enjoying themselves and celebrating that we are home is so special.

Micky Hazard singing can’t smile without you on the mic, everyone laughing, cheering and singing.

And this is just the test event. Next Wednesday really can’t come soon enough.

What a club
To stay behind and watch another game would be a decent experience I think.

I think we had the Audi symbol on the bench seats at the lane? I think United have it on theirs too at the min, I don't think they'll be the main sponsor.

As long as there's no reports of a break-in at an Audi manufacturing plant reported on the local news tonight I shall sleep easy.... :levyeyes:

Last edited:
United are sponsored by Chevrolet now so I don't think they have Audi logos laying about. And we only struck up with Audi last summer so that we had them on the Lane seats I find unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom