Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With no Kane, son or dele on the pitch? I like your enthusiasm but it would amaze me
If we DID put 3 past them.

In Lucas, Llorente and Eriksen we have 3 players who have scored 417 goals between them.

I'm sure we'll get by against Huddersfield.

Worried about this weakened team but if we win it was worth it. Just seems very risky with top 4 being more important than progressing in the CL which sounds strange. Qualifying for the CL is more important that progressing in it?!

Worried about this weakened team but if we win it was worth it. Just seems very risky with top 4 being more important than progressing in the CL which sounds strange. Qualifying for the CL is more important that progressing in it?!

Lads., It's Huddersfield.

What have Huddersfield showed you, or anyone else worried, this season against a team WEAKER than our line-up that makes you so worried?

We're at the fucking Lane. We'll smash them.

I dunno how, but you're less insightful than Alex Scott.

Takes some doing, that.

Lads., It's Huddersfield.

What have Huddersfield showed you, or anyone else worried, this season against a team WEAKER than our line-up that makes you so worried?

We're at the fucking Lane. We'll smash them.
Yeah our 11 is still better & we should win. But sometimes when you throw a load of players in they don't gel & look all over the place. Personally I'd have at least played son.
But maybe poch is right to play a weak team.

Back
Top Bottom