Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My eldest is coming with me. I'm buzzing to see her face when she sees the new stadium. She's 21 now.

I will always remember how wide her eyes were looking at the old WHL when I took her to her first game when she was 7.

Had to give ur post a like just for the sheer balls on you to mention your 21 year old daughter on here. Fair play butty...fair play! Lol

Great pic from our old mucker bains...
D4CptSXW0AAUKsd.jpg:large

I am not ashamed to say I cried like a little bitch when I saw Moura welling up and his son getting cheered for kicking the ball.

I love this club, we really are a family. Was amazing to see what it meant to Lucas. :pochbye:

I'm not usually a fan of Saturday lunchtime kick-offs...
But they don't half come into their own when you win...
You can ALMOST relax for the rest of the weekend, and let everyone ELSE sweat it out!!
:pochsmirk:

Surprising how many good things have come out of this game
- Wanyama playing 90 minutes and starting to look his old self. If he keeps this up we have one less to replace in the summer, and more alternatives in the run in. A goal will help his confidence too
- Moura hattrick takes him up to 10 goals this season - the 3rd player after Kane and Son on 10 or over, not many other teams have this. Great to have as many possible scorers in a team
- KWP and Foyth getting rare 90 minutes and looking pretty comfortable
- Poch able to rest a number of players (eg Son, Alderweireld) before the 2nd leg v City - and they were not needed in this match
- Llorente although not scoring had a decent 90 minutes.
- Improved our goal difference, better than Woolwich, Chelsea and ManU so might be worth an extra point at the end of the season.

No negatives...and crucially no injuries !

Why do you keep repeating this bullshit. Is it because everyone laughed at you for saying Sissoko was playing as a DM when he clearly wasn’t?

Sissoko and Eriksen were both playing as 8’s either side of Winks in Poch’s 41212 diamond.

I said they both had the remit of transitioning the ball, and Winks was holding.

Maybe you think if you keep spouting your silly bollocks, everyone will forget you kept telling us Eriksen’s (the PL’s most productive assister) shit every week and Sissoko’s (another massive 0 tackles/0 interceptions today against the mighty Huddersfield) a brilliant DM.

Fucking clueless plum.

I would fucking love to put you on a string and kick your fucking head in, you cunt.

I was not a fan of Sissoko until this season.
Anyone who cannot or will not see how valuable he has been to us is a fucking knob.
Not pretty, not gifted with sublime skills, but fucking hell he is a machine that keeps us ticking.
Moura gets MOTM for the goals and the celebration after the second, but da Moose was brilliant today.

Must admit, a big fan of early Saturday kick-off, if we don't play at 3pm, especially when we win.
Managed to catch up with Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor and Boltonspur Boltonspur before the game, shame that we ran out of time to meet up with 1882 1882 , hopefully next time. So glad Mick Cooper Mick Cooper was able to get to his first game at the new stadium - you can take out the ear plugs out now, Mick.
Second time I've sat in my seat and although I still would like to move to the South Stand, getting used to it and bonding with the people nearby. As I'm sitting in the corner near the South Stand, I can sing to my heart's content without sticking out like a sore thumb.
I know Huddersfield are pretty poor, but I was still nervous before the game, as that team hadn't played together before and I thought it might be a bit disjointed, but a smooth, professional performance by all of the team, and some lovely passages of play. But so glad that we got two goals reasonably early, as that settled us a bit and think the final score reflected our dominance.
Loved the bit at the end with Lucas and son. What a cute kid, he was definitely playing to the camera. I think sometimes we forget that footballers are just human beings, with the same worries and hopes for their families like us (albeit with a huge bank account!).

Back
Top Bottom