Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But the Dipper fans will be unbearable
I'm not worried about the fans honestly, since I don't do social media and I don't know any Pool fans; the actual media will be unbearable for sure and that will be shit. But no matter which way it goes, I will just focus on the positives, i.e the fact that one of these two cunt clubs, which I dearly hate, will miss out and it will hurt them after getting so close.

1556134166896.png

Look at all this fucking shit clogging up the screen.

Yuuuuck.

What are your thoughts on Neves, Totts? I like what I’ve seen of him this season, but is would he be good enough for us, should he be available ?

I think he'd be excellent for us as our screen behind two central midfielders. Definitely good enough for us.

Would cost a fucking fortune though.

Back
Top Bottom