Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roles definitely in training picture. I heard Roles has been training with first team for a while now . But TOB , Dinzeyi and Tracey definitely NOT training with the first team.

Thanks, that seems a bit more likely. No way Tracey is near the 1st team and TOB is going backwards.
Roles scores goals so surely he is worth a new contract?

Spurs u15's v MK Dons

Aaron Maguire, Ben Watt, Oliver Turner, Hamid Salam, Alfie Dorrington, Ferdinand Okoh, Dante Cassanova, Khalon Haysman, Jamie Donley, Tom Bloxham, Roshaun Mathurin.

Looks like a mix of u15's and u14's, some I know others not.

Maguire - GK
Watt - CB usually
Cassanova - CM
Haysman - AM/CM
Donley - Striker (u14)
Mathurin (speedy wingerin mould of J'Lloyd Bennett )

Roles definitely in training picture ,I heard Roles has been training with first team for a while now . but TOB , dinzyi and Tracy definitely NOT training with the first team
I only said that those three could’ve trained because they featured in the first session at the new stadium, along with the exact same players confirmed to have trained in yesterday’s session. It is very likely that there was at least one other player from the Under-23s that trained, as the others weren’t focused on by the photographers.

Spurs u15's v MK Dons

Aaron Maguire, Ben Watt, Oliver Turner, Hamid Salam, Alfie Dorrington, Ferdinand Okoh, Dante Cassanova, Khalon Haysman, Jamie Donley, Tom Bloxham, Roshaun Mathurin.

Looks like a mix of u15's and u14's, some I know others not.

Maguire - GK
Watt - CB usually
Cassanova - CM
Haysman - AM/CM
Donley - Striker (u14)
Mathurin (speedy wingerin mould of J'Lloyd Bennett )
Spurs u 15 won 3 - 2 with goals from Dorrington ( tap in from Watt play and shot) Kaufman and winner from Mathurin

subs in 2nd half included Adam Hatton (gk) Axel Priesold, Max Hudson ,. Ferdinand Okch,

Attendance over 2,000

Spurs u 15 won 3 - 2 with goals from Dorrington ( tap in from Watt play and shot) Kaufman and winner from Mathurin

subs in 2nd half included Adam Hatton (gk) Axel Priesold, Max Hudson ,. Ferdinand Okch,

Attendance over 2,000

A few players played out of their regular position (Watt, Casanova, Turner):

Maguire
Watt Okoh Dorrington Turner
Abdel-Salam Haysman
Casanova Bloxham Mathurin
Donley​

Maguire
Abdel-Salam Haysman
Donley​

Thanks for that.

I think Ben Watt plays both as a CB and RB , although I agree the E u16 is best known as a CB - also generally a very good footballer and terrified MK Dons defence for the first goal, his shot didn't go in but Dorrington scored from the rebound and confusion.

Do you know much about the subs, other than Renaldo Torraj I know very little other than most of them must be u14s ?

Last edited:
Spurs u18's vs leicester:

kurylowicz; okedina, walcott, binks, statham; a.shashoua, patterson; clarke, maghoma, bennett; richards

subs: lo-tutala, cirkin, pochettino, thorpe

Woolwich away to fulham kicked off 30 mins before us, currently 0-0.

Maguire
Abdel-Salam Haysman
Donley​
Ferdinand Okoh was also playing out of position as he is primarily a CM/DM.
Thanks for that.

I think Ben Watt plays both as a CB and RB , although I agree the E u16 is best known as a CB - also generally a very good footballer and terrified MK Dons defence for the first goal, his shot didn't go in but Dorrington scored from the rebound and confusion.

Do you know much about the subs, other than Renaldo Torraj I know very little other than most of them must be u14s ?
Max Hudson (LB), Adam Hayton (GK) and Max McKnight (RB/LB) are all Under-15s. Axel Piesold (CM/AM/DM) was the only Under-14 on the bench.

Ferdinand Okoh was also playing out of position as he is primarily a CM/DM.

Max Hudson (LB), Adam Hayton (GK) and Max McKnight (RB/LB) are all Under-15s. Axel Piesold (CM/AM/DM) was the only Under-14 on the bench.

Thanks for that - were there any u14's in the starting line up ? If not we have a pretty big u15 squad, as there were a few who were either on E u15 duty or maybe injured and were not playing last night

Last edited:
Spurs u18's vs leicester:

kurylowicz; okedina, walcott, binks, statham; a.shashoua, patterson; clarke, maghoma, bennett; richards

subs: lo-tutala, cirkin, pochettino, thorpe

Woolwich away to fulham kicked off 30 mins before us, currently 0-0.

Spurs 2-1 up atm, Rodel Richards and J'Lloyd Bennett with our goals, pen conceded. Woolwich were 0-0 at HT !

Spurs 2-1 up atm, Rodel Richards and J'Lloyd Bennett with our goals, pen conceded. Woolwich were 0-0 at HT !

We got to 3-1 ahead with another Richards goal but seem to have collapsed when Woolwich scored in their game, and it ended 3-4 for Spurs u18's - a sad end to the season to lose only the second game of the competition, and of course finish 2nd in their league as Wooolwich ran out eventually 3-0 winners in their game.

Probably one of the best performances from a Spurs u18's squad overall this season though for many years.

Hope that the 2nd years carry that through to the u23's..... and beyond

Thanks for that - were there any u14's in the starting line up ? If not we have a pretty big u15 squad, as there were a few who were either on E u15 duty or maybe injured and were not playing last night
Alfie Dorrington (CB), Tom Bloxham (AM) and Jamie Donley (CF) are all Under-14s. I have no idea what age-group Hamid Abdel-Salam (DM) is, I think he’s new, but he is quite big so he is most likely an Under-15.

Scum won 3-0 today, that's them winning the title.

(we lost today, 3-4 to Leicester)

Super season from our boys but that last game against the scum the other week playing with 10 men and conceding 3 goals in the last 5 mins was a killer.

Last edited:
Spurs u23 play Derby at the Lakes stadium on Monday night.

Last game of the season, we are 2 points ahead of Wham who are in the relegation places so need to aim to get some points to be sure of avoiding the drop.

The line up might have implications who is or is not in the squad for the CL game v Ajax on Tuesday

Possibly the first of the 2nd years to be announced with a pro contract (beyond a group including Skipp and Eyoma who were given ones many months ago), Statham (son of former Spurs player, Brian) was rumoured to have had trials elsewhere - Spurs have quote a lot of players in competition for defensive positions in Academy

Pochettino Junior is also rumoured to have signed his first pro contract.

Congrats to them both.

Last edited:
Spurs u23 play Derby at the Lakes stadium on Monday night.

Last game of the season, we are 2 points ahead of Wham who are in the relegation places so need to aim to get some points to be sure of avoiding the drop.

The line up might have implications who is or is not in the squad for the CL game v Ajax on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom