Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On NBC the commentators are going on about how much he likes the club and wants to stay. Really? Has he got a brain injury or something?

He does like the club and city... Ashley on the other hand.

I know people who have had dealings with him, they're all blokes who run a hard business. They all to a man say they would never work with him again. Such an arse to deal with, thats before the more on the edge business stuff he's done n all.

Brighton now being safe I fully expect them to roll over tomorrow

Gonna go to the last day nailed on
Of course they will. They're already on the beach. Ozil will tap it around and have a field day no doubt. The predictable cunts will then do their little "We're coming for you..." bit. Personally, I'm avoiding all them games tomorrow - a brief phone check is about all I will be able to stomach.

Every single thing and decision has gone Liverpool’s way this season

We seem to be getting too many rollercoasters that you can't get off of.

It started for me with that Leicester season and seems to have been cranked up since.

We know the scenario well , '' Spurs can't buy a win '' so every single fucking thing seems to go against us.

This is why sky didn't show the free kick or talk about it.

The whole game felt fixed tbh, the officials in this league are corrupt as fuck imo.

Trying to make a last day top 4/title race for Sky.

Nobody here on this forum would flag for that, not one. Whether you understand the rules of the game or not you'd clearly see there was no contact. How can you call a foul when a player just falls to the floor like that.

Back
Top Bottom