Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off you Scouse loving media whores, fuck the lot of you sucking up to that shit house of a club. I fucking hate those red cunts, they were bad in the 80s but now the UK media will spout the biggest pile of sycophantic bile ever..

I am supporting Ajax now as my Brain and Heart will not be able to take a final against those pricks

Just unreal, all 4 of European finalists could be from England and not one of them our champions

Standards down the toilet!!

"Liverpool are into the final and we will NEVER EVER FORGET HOW THEY DID IT"

Pretty much sums up why I hate these wankers so much and why they cannot be allowed to win a trophy, make no mistake, this is what the media will do with them, they will never let any football supporter forget.

NeatJointAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Wow! You can say whatever you want about Liverpool but that was utterly brilliant. Without the ball you will not see a better game, utterly took the piss out of Barca who were embarrassed.

I'll also add if SOME Spurs fans have half the belief as Liverpool fans who knows if we can drag our boys over the line. Instead, I log on here and see utter micro dicks moaning on a daily basis, lacking all belief about their team, sucking the life out of those that are positive.

Back
Top Bottom