Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They deserve it, Liverpool were brilliant. Got it right, kept going and took their chances. Fair play to them. I fancy our chances against them though, it won't be the same game the final.

This season thet have been like a juggernaut.

Amd worse was that it was so predictable to me at least.

Shows you though. One player is not enough quite clearly and that's why he ain't the best player ever.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS AS IF LIVERPOOL ARE LIFTING THE CUP ALREADY.

WE GO TOMORROW WITH EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR.

It's fucking weird isn't it.
They did really really well, overturning a big disadvantage, seriously impressive, but they were at home and Barca have not been truly convincing in the CL all season. In the final, whether against us or Ajax it will be at a neutral venue and there will be pressure, especially if they have lost the title to City and they know they failed at the CL final last year, so the idea of coming so close but getting nothing this season would be horrendously nerve inducing. Win tomorrow and anything can happen in the final, we know we can beat them, we came bloody close to beating them when we last played them and just got unlucky. Luck could swing the other way this time. No way would be let them play like that against us for 90 minutes like Barca just did. Just got to knock Ajax out tomorrow.

I don't understand how Liverpool have so much energy, it seems limitless, their players do not stop running and I wouldn't consider them to be a young team so I don't understand how they can do that?

We look fucked in comparison, I can't remember the last time our team pressed and harrassed teams like Liverpool do.

Wow. Fancy our chances against pool more than Barca anyway.
You can't be serious? Liverpool play like they played tonight against us and they will absolutely obliterate us. Imagine Wanyama and co trying to pass the ball around midfield under the kind of pressure Barca were under tonight??

I genuinely don't think I've ever been so crushed by another teams result. The idea of having to play those absolute bell wipes in a CL final is just nauseating. You had one fucking job Barcelona. Absolute bottlejob cunts the lot of em.

Bullshit, the quality Barcelona should have in their team they must be able to cope with the pressure.
You just said the rest of their team was shit...

Messi tried to waltz into the net in situation where there were 4 Barca players and the keeper.

He fucked up, that was the away goal and the tie. Then he got schooled by a 9M pound signing from Hull for the rest of the game.

I am supporting Ajax now as my Brain and Heart will not be able to take a final against those pricks

Just unreal, all 4 of European finalists could be from England and not one of them our champions

Standards down the toilet!!
giphy.gif

I don't understand how Liverpool have so much energy, it seems limitless, their players do not stop running and I wouldn't consider them to be a young team so I don't understand how they can do that?

We look fucked in comparison, I can't remember the last time our team pressed and harrassed teams like Liverpool do.
In injury time their CMs were still sprinting into the final 3rd to join the attack in numbers despite all the tracking back they did throughout the game.....

Back
Top Bottom