Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who put the tenner on? Was it you Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 ?
Yup.
A77-BC176-0-E06-4-A6-C-A31-F-BA93-F4-A522-BE.jpg

This is all my fault. :avbfacepalm:

So were Barcelona bad or Liverpool good?
Saw last 10 minutes and Messi just seemed to be walking about uninterested. Did Liverpool do a number on him?

Same kinda. The ridicule if we lost to Liverpool in a CL final would be lethal.

But at the same time I want to beat them.
Would there be much ridicule though? They are in a CL-final and have gone toe to toe with city for the title and still have a chance at it. They would obviously be utterly intolerable but who wouldn’t?

I know we would give it large to anybody everywhere if we won the CL.

Wow! You can say whatever you want about Liverpool but that was utterly brilliant. Without the ball you will not see a better game, utterly took the piss out of Barca who were embarrassed.

I'll also add if SOME Spurs fans have half the belief as Liverpool fans who knows if we can drag our boys over the line. Instead, I log on here and see utter micro dicks moaning on a daily basis, lacking all belief about their team, sucking the life out of those that are positive.

you mean if we were arrogant entitled cunts who think we've got a God give right to win everything despised by the nation? ?

I'm okay.

I fucking hate them so much, everything about them.

In all fairness to the dippers though, they totally outclassed Barca.

In the words of Keegan, if we get to the final and beat those twats, I will go full retard on every football media outlet in the UK......it's not so much the Liverpool team it's the media whores that suck up to them at every opportunity that grates....

You just said the rest of their team was shit...

Messi tried to waltz into the net in situation where there were 4 Barca players and the keeper.

He fucked up, that was the away goal and the tie. Then he got schooled by a 9M pound signing from Hull for the rest of the game.
I said their defence should have coped with the pressure because you’d expect Barcelona to have quality in their team. But they didn’t, they were fucking shit tonight, worse than fucking Huddersfield. And yeah Messi should have scored there but to blame him for this bottle job is stupid really

I don't understand how Liverpool have so much energy, it seems limitless, their players do not stop running and I wouldn't consider them to be a young team so I don't understand how they can do that?

We look fucked in comparison, I can't remember the last time our team pressed and harrassed teams like Liverpool do.

When people accept that we are not fatigued and our shit game plan is down to Poch, it will be a lot easier to understand.

We stopped pressing. We didn’t just get tired.

Back
Top Bottom