We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Man City game was nearly unbearable to watch......

But If it goes to penalties tonight..........

:levyeyes:
With Sissoko on the deciding kick

giphy.gif

Made it to Dam! Conference in Birmingham, slipped out early, flight to Schipol and 10 mins after landing on a train to the stadium. The EU as intended. Open and free. Fuck Farage. COYS!!!!!!!!

13th of September 1998, my 18th birthday, Dad surprised us with Spurs tickets and we all went up to the lane, with our Hewlett-Packard Pony spurs shirts on we lost 3-0 to Middlesbrough, happy birthday!

Now look at us, I miss being in England for nights like this with all the crew, would love to be in pub with some of you lot or at the social, sis was at home for City, Dortmund and Inter, so jealous!

Let’s give it everything tomorrow, everything, I really fancy our chances, there are 3 teams left with their “name on the trophy” and they won’t get a better chance, like England at World Cup when all the big boys are gone this is THE chance

We showed in last round and Liverpool have just shown it’s all about the second game, let’s hit those kids early in their back yard, this will be the defining moment of this side who will drastically change this summer, this is it

Oh when the spurs....... go marching in
Absolutely, they need to give it everything and leave it all out there tonight.

I remember those days well, I had my 18th 11 days before you and remember that match too, can't remember who but someone literally walked through our midfield and scored.
We are such a different club now its unreal:)

Kane couldn't be on the bench with no training surely!? Sky love a story, real or not.

Would love to see Lamela on the bench for some last half hour needle pleaaaaase Coco.

Back
Top Bottom