We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coming down from Cloud 9 to Cloud 8, we’ve got a fucking good player in Moura.

We just haven’t seen him playing to his strengths; running on to the ball played behind the defence. It’s tricky because he treads on Harry’s turf. More I see of him, more I think he’s an out and out striker.

Whilst winning the thing would be OFF THE FUCKING SCALE... just BEING THERE, in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE/EUROPEAN CUP FINAL (say those words out loud) is enough right now....

I can't quite believe what I've just witnessed tonight.

Coming down from Cloud 9 to Cloud 8, we’ve got a fucking good player in Moura.

We just haven’t seen him playing to his strengths; running on to the ball played behind the defence. It’s tricky because he treads on Harry’s turf. More I see of him, more I think he’s an out and out striker.

PSG spent billions on cowards and let a lion walk out the front door for 50% of his true worth , dickheads :dembelelol::kanegoal::eriksenlol::levylol:

D6E2v_0XoAAuUEo.jpg:large

The best, you look at that and think Liverpool have no fucking chance to be honest

I've never felt like this before.

The scenes in my kitchen when that winner went in. If social services saw that the kids would be in care right now and I'd be sectioned!

Back
Top Bottom