Tottenham Hotspur v. Reading (Home), 1 Jan 2013 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eh, I kinda prefer the advantage. Could have given yellow earlier, but the fewer set pieces Spurs have to make, the less depressing it will be.

Not enough refs play the advantage, in my opinion. They're too quick to blow the whistle and stop play.

Eh, I kinda prefer the advantage. Could have given yellow earlier, but the fewer set pieces Spurs have to make, the less depressing it will be.

Not enough refs play the advantage, in my opinion. They're too quick to blow the whistle and stop play.

Not much advantage at the half line on a sideways pass to be honest...

Dear god, the atmosphere sounds the worst ever! I hear "Oh When the Spurs" but it sounds like only five people singing, and the rest reading a book.

I don't know about you guys but I'd actually like to see townsend for Ade swap instead of dempsey today. With Naughton and Gylfi playing on the left, we're not getting too much width with both fullback and LM cutting in all the time.

Back
Top Bottom