We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Write English you moron.
He ha....one word that spellchecker changed on me...but obviously your perfect and these little things so bother you....apoarently I'm the one who is always upset ? Maybe you should stop suppressing your true feelings about the team and maybe you wouldn't get so angry over posts on a silly forum.......

He ha....one word that spellchecker changed on me...but obviously your perfect and these little things so bother you....apoarently I'm the one who is always upset ? Maybe you should stop suppressing your true feelings about the team and maybe you wouldn't get so angry over posts on a silly forum.......
I don’t think the spell checker that would change ‘apparently’ to ‘apoarently’ has been invented yet. Keep writing drivel mate. You are one thick cunt. And it’s ‘you’re’.

Think there'll be a few regrets in that dressing room today. We could have beaten them - as JJ said in commentary, they were there for the taking. Good on Jan after the second went in motioning for everyone to keep their heads up - i salute you Sir.

Disapppointed as i feel it an opportunity lost, but so very proud of the team. Lots to be positive about but for now, i'm taking a holiday from football to come back refreshed and raring to go for next season!

COYS!

It was a horrible night - Christ, 30 secs. If only, if only......

I'm in 1Chriswaddle's camp - I call people like us 'supporters', they call us 'happy clappers'

I know there's a danger of typecasting but I'm fed up of the melters on here who think the club owes them victories in every single match so that they can be happy with their lives, and who think criticising the manager (who obviously knows more than they ever will about both professional football or the fitness of individual team members), and the Board, somehow "holds them to account", presumably in their own minds if nowhere else.

So at the risk of making the whole forum unintelligible, I am going to put on ignore:
JohnT, Nigel, Hood & Ankur.
Who have I missed?

You could do a lot worse than ignoring Mindblown, Twatbag & Thuder too...

Edit: ...And of course; Arcspace.

Last edited:
Fuck u....thats everybody on here with no balls...your a dipper.....very original.........just like your username. No thoughts of your own so use someone elses....apparently I'm a supper, well then I assume you must be a chav...with all that aggression...

Good one Nige...hitting it where it hurts by insulting my username. You're a cunt mate end of...ps you're = you are as in you're an illiterate cock.

Man, what a shitty way to start a match.

All has been said in terms of tactics and so forth.

The team that believed won IMO and that is the next hurdle we have to overcome. Because we dominated the game and had plenty of chances. Just didn't have the confidence or composure to make it happen.

Excited for the future.

I wish Eriksen though showed up a bit more.

Our finishing was absymal took over an hour to get a shot on target fucking disgraceful and yes we won't be back in another CL final again opportunity not taken.

Why the fuck not?

.....Is this the fabled "winners mentality" the melts often bleat about?

Edit: Another auditioning for the list, Rultand....

Ignore list is handy, but the flow of the forum soon get's trashed as sadly their ilk are plentiful.

Last edited:
I don’t think the spell checker that would change ‘apparently’ to ‘apoarently’ has been invented yet. Keep writing drivel mate. You are one thick cunt. And it’s ‘you’re’.
LMAO....im writing on a forum in sorry my spelling whilst typing on my phone while I am obviously out and about with my family and friends...lol but you have plenty of time to post and check your spellings and grammer whilst you sit alone thinking of big words you may be able to use to seem intelligent.....you total bell end...not sure if that's all one word mate if you could help me out Mr English language professor....🤣😂😅

Back
Top Bottom