AVB - Manager of the Month - December 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can they be in shambles with such a talented manager at the helm?

actually - they weren't a shambles at all

The were a well organised and well disciplined and unimaginitive unit who defended for 89 minutes as though their premiership lives depended on it

which by and large, it does.

You can be as derisory as you want about HR, but he has stopped them getting stuffed every game, which Hughes was incapable of - and done it with a pretty limited squad.

I'd say that it shows he's no mug when it comes to football and man management.

actually - they weren't a shambles at all

The were a well organised and well disciplined and unimaginitive unit who defended for 89 minutes as though their premiership lives depended on it

which by and large, it does.

You can be as derisory as you want about HR, but he has stopped them getting stuffed every game, which Hughes was incapable of - and done it with a pretty limited squad.

I'd say that it shows he's no mug when it comes to football and man management.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA they have one of the largest squads in the league with tons of experience... limited squad... hahaha :dawsonlol:

limited in talent

in the same way that you have a brain but are apparently limited in intelligence, wit or cogent thought
Oh yes, because Faurlin, Taarabt, Mbia, Diakate, Park, Cisse, Granero, SWP, Zamora and Hoilett are all talentless footballers... you're having a laugh... Two CL winners, 1 la liga winner, two PL winners and one Ligue 1 winner, yes, lack of talent and winning experience...

Taught a lesson by his predecessor today.

And the same old problems persist. Totally unable to cope when a team put ten men behind the ball, persistently tries to force 22 men in the oppositions half then play through the congested middle.

Pedestrian, no width, no invention, one dimensional.....

Plan b? Chuck another man in the middle of midfield.

Pulling out what little hair I have left

LOL

QPR need wins, Redknapp let his vanity get in the way of doing his job.

Looks like a great result for team 'arry, playing 4-6-0 at home won't look so good once they are relegated....

Oh yes, because Faurlin, Taarabt, Mbia, Diakate, Park, Cisse, Granero, SWP, Zamora and Hoilett are all talentless footballers... you're having a laugh... Two CL winners, 1 la liga winner, two PL winners and one Ligue 1 winner, yes, lack of talent and winning experience...

Not one of the above would get in our side.

I didn't say talentless, so don't put words in my mouth - it makes you look like a gobshite ignoramus.
All of the players you mentioned are limited in some way or another, which is why they are at QPR
The stand out exception is Cesar, who you ignored. None of the rest would get a game at Spurs, with the possible exception of Granero, who might get some appearances as a sub, unless he ups his game to his form that got him back at Madrid. They didn't get rid of him because he's a top notch front line player, did they?

If you have been knocking back your mums sherry, now might be a good time to stop

I didn't say talentless, so don't put words in my mouth - it makes you look like a gobshite ignoramus.
All of the players you mentioned are limited in some way or another, which is why they are at QPR
The stand out exception is Cesar, who you ignored. None of the rest would get a game at Spurs, with the possible exception of Granero, who might get some appearances as a sub, unless he ups his game to his form that got him back at Madrid. They didn't get rid of him because he's a top notch front line player, did they?

If you have been knocking back your mums sherry, now might be a good time to stop

Buried.

Carlo must have a tired tongue from sticking it up Tommy's ass so much
Ah... one of the Glory Glory alumni..

Your comments are less than welcome.

Lets leave Carlito and Tommy alone shall we. Theyre big fellas and can work it out.

Go back!!! Banish yourself now!! :freund:

Back
Top Bottom