Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a look on the forum software website and it seems it's a known issue with Firefox. Is that what you're using? Hopefully a fix will be issued soon but with it only effecting Firefox it might not be a high priority.
Firefox it is then! Thanks monsieur.

This is an odd one, and it might just be me.

When trying to scroll through the site, I keep hitting spots where it sticks and does a page refresh, instead of scrolling. It tends to happen near the ratings section of a person's post.

Only happens on my phone. Using Google Chrome on an android Samsung S5.

Only noticed it on this site, and since the update.

This is an odd one, and it might just be me.

When trying to scroll through the site, I keep hitting spots where it sticks and does a page refresh, instead of scrolling. It tends to happen near the ratings section of a person's post.

Only happens on my phone. Using Google Chrome on an android Samsung S5.

Only noticed it on this site, and since the update.
I'm on Android > Chrome and I'm not seeing this mate. Can't see any similar bug reports on the forum software website.

Thanks, it's not a big issue. I've been doing some testing, and the sticking point appears to be when I try to scroll along the line between the like icon and the hide icon. So I put my finger on that area then try to scroll, and it does nothing, or page refreshes.

First world problems.

Pop ups are back, Admin Admin

C47-F1444-1-DC7-4173-B63-A-E3-E815-B727-A2.png

08-BA73-F4-E6-BD-4-B98-8-DFE-EDD0-DF979-C87.png

I'll try and have a look today. They seem to come around every so often then Google eventually blocks them. So annoying.

The forum was unusable over the weekend on both Safari and Chrome. That was via an iPad. They had exactly the same problem on SC but got it resolved. I asked Rob to PM you any suggestions for sorting it, but he may well have me on ignore.

A lot of people saying it’s a problem when initially logging in, but is fine once you get to β€˜new posts’.

Back
Top Bottom