Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty much the whole pub I was in was rinsing him for how awful he was today. I'll hold my hands up and say last season was unbelievable for him. But today was the 2017 Sissoko.
From my seat he looked good. I'll watch the highlights later & apologise if I'm wrong.

Unlucky Grealish, ya overrated bag of dog shit.

EBoHZwqWsAANdox

McGinn is a little fat fucker who runs weird..
Billy, I love how this has turned out. Fucken years ago, I broke the McGinn rumour. Everyone, I mean everycunt, served me up massive fuck off biscuits. Fast forward three or four years and McGinn is putting Rosey on his arse and tucking it away at the New White Hart Lane.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted we fucken bummed them in the last twenty minutes. Thank fuck. But fuck me it was amusing to see you lot sit up and take notice of Meatball McGinn. Better than Zidane. He'd be a great player for us. He'd improve our first eleven

KWP - outstanding game - amazing skills
NDombele - the goal was his saving grace - did not impress until then.
Sissoko - very good all round performance

Lamela - nothing like as influential as in pre-season games
Davinson Sanchez - excellent interceptions when needed
Toby - solid
Danny Rose - good performance
Winks - ineffective, poor game

Kane - was just Harry!
Lloris - didn't have much to do
Lucas - one of his more anonymous games

What's this the fucking twilight zone?

Pretty much the whole pub I was in was rinsing him for how awful he was today. I'll hold my hands up and say last season was unbelievable for him. But today was the 2017 Sissoko.
Your pub was probably right until the subs. He was fine after the changes. I mean , can you even imagine Winks taking the ball from the air, running past two players and making an assist like Sissoko did? Unlikely.

Billy, I love how this has turned out. Fucken years ago, I broke the McGinn rumour. Everyone, I mean everycunt, served me up massive fuck off biscuits. Fast forward three or four years and McGinn is putting Rosey on his arse and tucking it away at the New White Hart Lane.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted we fucken bummed them in the last twenty minutes. Thank fuck. But fuck me it was amusing to see you lot sit up and take notice of Meatball McGinn. Better than Zidane. He'd be a great player for us. He'd improve our first eleven

Can't deny the lad took his goal well. That said, one goal does not a player make. I'd like to see more of him before I give a full verdict. I know you've seen more of him than I have and are probably better placed to judge.
At this moment in time i'd say not good enough for us but would be happy to be proven wrong.

KWP - outstanding game - amazing skills
NDombele - the goal was his saving grace - did not impress until then.
Sissoko - very good all round performance
Lamela - nothing like as influential as in pre-season games
Davinson Sanchez - excellent interceptions when needed
Toby - solid
Danny Rose - good performance
Winks - ineffective, poor game
Kane - was just Harry!
Lloris - didn't have much to do
Lucas - one of his more anonymous games
Winks poor??? What????????

He was pretty bad. Gave the ball away atrociously, wasted good positions, bar that great early cross for Moira, defended terribly for the goal and then to concede another chance first half that Davinson bailed him out on. Gave away stupid free kicks when we had them on the rack as well. If that was Trippier he'd be getting absolutely mullered.
I often wonder if I was watching the same game.

Anything remotely creative or attacking came from Rose prior to Eriksen coming on.

Kane scored twice but Rose MoM for me.

Selling him is unthinkable.

3-1 by full-time. Rocket up the jacksie by Poch, very sorry Sir, here's 3 goals.
👏
How the fuck does Sissoko stay on that pitch but Winks come off?

Looking so much better now. Sissoko dropped back in the field to do what he does best (Break attacks, collect balls and run up field) and Eriksen in to pull all the strings in attack.
Look how much better it looks when you stop ramming a square peg in to a round hole.

It is absolutely mandatory that Eriksen stays.
That's why a football match is 90 minutes. Title march is under way!
👏

Back
Top Bottom