January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh come on, what else is there to do out in the wilderness?

High on glue? Driven mad by your sister's musk?

Don't hate fella, just because I'm down with the high rollers. I don't expect thanks for sharing the wealth with you Internet zoids...I see it as giving back.
I have known and mixed with some pretty high rollers mate...and not just here, but all over the world, from ambassadors, to leading businessmen, top medical people, senior politicians, a US President and some royalty. I have been lucky enough that I have had some very priviledged years. But, at the same time I feel no need to come on here and gloat. Some of these experiences are through my own achievements, some through others (no, not my family, they are working class). But they are what they are. We are all just human beings. They don't make us special.

I wouldn't mind betting that you aren't nearly as important as you think you are, otherwise you wouldn't need to keep telling us.

That said, I also wouldn't mind betting that you're just an internet blowhard out for a good ol' troll.

But, you know, I'm sure you'll tell me we can meet up at a match and you'll prove in person just how special you are. :akabusi:

Two days ago, we had this in the news:
Football 365 said:
With the club set to see new commercial deals kick in following their £390million move to Emirates Stadium and with plenty of cash in reserve, resources which were further boosted by last summer's sale of captain Robin van Persie to Manchester United, Wenger insists Woolwich will be able to invest heavily in the playing staff.

"My plan is to keep all of the players we have and then to add maybe, if possible, two new players to the squad. We will spend big (again) because we had restricted finances because we had built the stadium and had to pay that back," Wenger said in an interview with Al Jazeera Sport recorded before the City defeat and broadcast on Talksport this morning.
So on the morning of the 15th, Wenger is quoted in Talksport as saying he plans on spending big.

On the evening of the 16th, the high rollers at the Emirates decide that they have to spend big, and we're told that this is ITK.

My vision of Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante

DpmAH.jpg

I imagined it more like this:
carlito.png

Sigh the shit you do trying to avoid assignments..

I withdraw my offer for Carlito to fly me out for a match...I don't have a Facebook....we can't be friends now Carlito. (at least in real life)...unless you do what is expected and delete it.

Can I just point out that Carlito Brigante has never given anyone negative rep. Some of the stuff he says is beyond pretencious, but fair play to that. :kaboul:

Back
Top Bottom