Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks the only player so far aiming to play the ball quickly.

Lamela slowing us down considerably here so far.

Because it's pretty fucking obvious with the way the pattern of the game is going what we are lacking, same thing happened against Villa.

Instead of accusing me of moaning, open your eyes and look at the game.

I still think we're going to win but Poch is getting into a bad habit of picking formations that make us incredibly predictable.
Is that game the one we won 3-1?

Yeah, because unless I am a paid and qualified manager I am not allowed an opinion about football or tactics.

Such a disingenous bullshit argument, boring as fuck, why are you even here if you aren't talking about the way we are playing? It's a MATCH THREAD, or do you just post in here to wait for people to say anything you consider negative so you can call them moaners?
Just you lot who literally only exist on this forum to moan about the club and everything connected to it. You're entirely miserable, and can't wait even 15 minutes into a match before you start slagging off the manager. Just piss off. Definition of shit supporter.

Back
Top Bottom