Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute miracle we got a point of this, the way we let them play ALL game.

If Poch doesn't get his shite together by Christmas I won't be crying if he's replaced next season.

Consistent, basic mistakes in set-up, tactics and in-game management.

If he can't sort his ego out and learn and develop, he can go.

That was daylight fucking robbery - but we should have had a second pen. We robbed them blind to get a point today and they will be broken-hearted by it. We need to improve but when our lads are all fit we can
Not at all. We had plenty of good chances to score from too and Kane hit the post as well. A draw is the fairest result.

We are shambolic, we didn't even deserve the point. There is no system, no plan, no cohesion, no press, no creativity. We are just a reactive, desperate, panicky rabble trying to steal something against the odds. I'm so glad internationals are coming up, cause we need a fucking break. Poch sort some shit out please.

Imagine taking off our only potent counter attacking option when the game was open and there to be won. Poch you do fucking baffle me sometimes with this shit.

Poch's stubbornness is has been hurting this club for far too long.

It is one thing to do something out of the box and have it work.

It's another to keep doing out of the box tactics that CLEARLY don't work

He's been a disaster. Everything from line-up to tactics to subs

Fucking 2 points dropped at 2-0 up...
But there are those who will tell you the result didn't matter.... its what happens against Chelsea, Liverpoool, LEICESTER and Man City that counts...

FUCKING Millenial newbies...
WELCOME TO FUCKING FOOTBALL...
TODAY FUCKING HURTS....
go look at your HISTORY BOOKS and find out why!

Right, thank fuck that is over.

I will never question the commitment of this team, but we need to start focussing on quality. If we have any ambition, 'heart' is not good enough.

COYS.
Sissoko is the best player at getting in positions that he is ill-suited for. I appreciate all he did last year but if everyone’s fit he should never start a league or CL match.

I'm sure I'll be shouted down by the Poch is a god and can do no wrong crowd, but he's cost us that game, again.

Sanchez was shocking all game and obviously can't play that position, you got Aurier and Davies on the bench and he doesn't change it.

Instead he takes off Son who was our best player by a country mile and Lamela who was linking up our breaks and working his nuts off.

Sorry but the man has lost the plot.

Still all things considered we've had better teams go there and lose, so not the end of the world

Dominating them on the counter so he takes Son off, our biggest threat and replaces him with Dele who isn't a counterattacking player whatsoever.

He also leaves Moura on the bench when he has pure pace and a knack for late goals and would have rinsed the scum defenders.

Absolutley unfathomable tactics, fucking stupid imo.

Honsetly finding it hard to get any satisfaction from that point. Thought we started ok but the 2nd half was a shambles. Need to sign off for a few hours after that

We need Ndombele and Celso back and up to speed as soon as possible.

Hate to say it but can't see too much difference between the 2 teams, our dominance over them has been short lived if ever it was real.

Back
Top Bottom