Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like we've been OK against one of the best Women's sides in World footy!!

Made a couple of very decent chances. They are much better than I thought they would be, fair play.

Chelsea look physically stronger and quicker, last 20 minutes could be hard going. Also, I think I may be in love with our right back.

Last edited:
Other than the World Cup which was very enjoyable I’ve not really followed women’s football and unless it’s made available like today’s game I will probably just take note of Tottenhams for obvious reasons but what level are the majority of teams meaning by semi-professional? I know the the financial rewards are no where near the men’s I know there is an England player playing in Germany and the Scottish girl Kim little plays for Woolwich do they make a living solely by football?

Other than the World Cup which was very enjoyable I’ve not really followed women’s football and unless it’s made available like today’s game I will probably just take note of Tottenhams for obvious reasons but what level are the majority of teams meaning by semi-professional? I know the the financial rewards are no where near the men’s I know there is an England player playing in Germany and the Scottish girl Kim little plays for Woolwich do they make a living solely by football?
To play in the top league a team has to be fully professional now I think. There may be semi-professional teams in the equivalent of the Championship, not sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom