Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really hope that aurier can cement the rb spot. Was great today. His strength and crossing is such an asset. Got the pace and stamina to go with it. Has the tools to be a lot better than walker was.

Sonny and lamela v good today. Thought kane was quite average again. Still doesnt look fit to me, that or he has lost at least a yard of pace due to injuries. Wonder if moura will start in Greece?

Just shows that if we fly out of the traps we can really take sides apart.

Really hope that aurier can cement the rb spot. Was great today. His strength and crossing is such an asset. Got the pace and stamina to go with it. Has the tools to be a lot better than walker was.

Sonny and lamela v good today. Thought kane was quite average again. Still doesnt look fit to me, that or he has lost at least a yard of pace due to injuries. Wonder if moura will start in Greece?

Just shows that if we fly out of the traps we can really take sides apart.
Kane? Almost every good thing we done came through Kane at some point.....

I won't fault anyone today, cos we showed heart and desire. Something that's been missing for a while. And yes, Palace might end up in the bottom and made us look better, but nothing wrong with our players attitude today.
Tbf, Palace came into that game having only conceded 2 in 4..... We doubled that in 45mins. :pochsmirk:

Well that was so much better. Hopefully we will see more performances like that and start to play like we did a couple of seasons ago. Not played like that since last XMAS period.

Kane is dreadful because he didn't score! Son can't get a hattrick to save his life. Lamela washed up. Where the fuck was Dele all game long, no impact whatsoever? Drew 2nd half. POCH OUT! :pochohshit:

Back
Top Bottom